Print Page | Close Window

those annoying back of neck tangles

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32781
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 12:06pm

Topic: those annoying back of neck tangles
Posted By: kateadreena
Subject: those annoying back of neck tangles
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:46am

the one thing i hate about human hair extensions is the way the back of the neck and length tanglews where it touches your clothes.  Is there anyway to avoid this??

Replies:
Posted By: eKatherine
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:49am
Wear silky collarless clothes and frequently detangle, before you notice a snarl.

-------------

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?

Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 11:38am

not very easy to wear collarless silky clothes for 3 months :/

i was brushing my hair roughly every 1/2 hour to 45 minutes and tangles still appeared :(

Posted By: eKatherine
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by kateadreena kateadreena wrote:

Ahem. I have made a lifetime commitment to wearing collarless no-snag shirts, as my own natural hair is irreplaceable to me.

If your hair tangles every 3/4 hour, try a silicone based conditioner, which may help. But tangling like that is mostly a sign of low quality hair.

-------------

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?

Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:10pm

Originally posted by eKatherine eKatherine wrote:

Originally posted by kateadreena kateadreena wrote:

Ahem. I have made a lifetime commitment to wearing collarless no-snag shirts, as my own natural hair is irreplaceable to me.

If your hair tangles every 3/4 hour, try a silicone based conditioner, which may help. But tangling like that is mostly a sign of low quality hair.

my natural hair never did it so i thought it was an extensions thing..

I use a silicone spray on the extensions, as well as a moisturising conditioner, and the hair is RK - see why im stumped :(

xx

Posted By: MERGUTHRIE
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:29pm
my fave conditioner thus far in life is goldwell kerasilk. LOVE IT. have not used a product that has compared. i even LOVE IT on synth.

-------------
i love plastikhaar

Posted By: TanglesRC
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:44pm
live in southern california and wear tank tops all the time!!!

-------------
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...

Posted By: Kimbearly
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:56pm
I have to agree with it being low quality hair.  The bliss hair that I wear is now 6 months old and is still tangle free (after cutting off the splits).  I am actually thinking about getting more bliss but ordering alot longer since the split hairs are pretty long (I say 6 inches).  On the plus side the hair is soooooo soft and tangle free.  I also hate the back on the neck tangles and that is why i love the bliss hair.  Their customer service though is the pits but I love the hair - what to do????? 

-------------

Posted By: cherrycoke
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:11pm
Yeah I contacted Bliss and they told me they wouldnt be selling hair til maybe december or so. :(  The more I play with my rkhair I am discovering that it sheds fairly bad. I dont know about tangles yet because I haven't installed it.  Bliss hair sure is pretty. I was disappointed to see that they were on hiatus.

Posted By: Koffee Brown
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:38pm
I was disappointed to hear about Bliss too. I even called up there hoping I could get a 'special customer favor' and have them ship me some hair. But no can do. So Bliss said December?

-------------
K-B

Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:39pm

DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Posted By: Koffee Brown
Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Kimbearly Kimbearly wrote:

DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it's not like it's soon enough. but better Dec than never...

-------------
K-B

Date Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:58pm

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15147&PN=1 - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15147&am p;PN=1

I was also thinking about trying nature girl.  After reading this I think I will. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window