Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=33105
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 4:24pm

Topic: wave clique
Posted By: sjay
Subject: wave clique
Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:54am
by lookin at my waves, i have turned sum of my friends on to waves. we've actually decided to come up wit a wave clique at school. the plan is to go to a place where they make t-shirts, and get matchin du rags made wit our clique name... den get shirts wit a pic of our own head on the front, and every1's on the back dat say spinnin outta control and wear them to football games. u know, mobbin deep creatin a tsunami. we're gonna haze newcomers by makin dem do the mustard theory lol. what do yall think...

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: DrOwnin UpSturz
Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:24pm
ummm... i think... umm... thats umm... really umm... cool.. and umm.. very mature ... matching durags...dam bigmike,spinna, why we aint think of that?

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:34pm
naw, we're not gonna be immature about it.... we're takin it very serious. our goal is to bring waves back in style at our school.

-------------

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:59pm
ppl prolly thought a website about waves was pretty silly too, but look how it turned out...

-------------

Posted By: Blazer15
Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:35pm
Das tight son I thought about that and told my freind when I first joined this site but he laughed so I forgot about it plus I go to a catholic or private high scool which ever you want to call it so we have to wear uniform.

-------------
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.

Posted By: BIGGMike
Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:42pm

I say go for it. It sounds like a good idea. A wave clique would bring more pride to those that seek representation on the school campus. Maybe you will enfluence the other male students to take pride in there appearance. We've all seen how tacky some cats dress in school and how jacked up there hair cuts are.

Go for it playa. Takes some pictures of you crew and post them here. I'll support you 100%!

-------------
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Posted By: baller05
Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:57pm
a wave clique?? umm tell me how this turns out

Posted By: Thats Riiiiiite
Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 7:01pm
the idea sounded ok besides the part where u have a pic of your heads on the shirts. wack but thas just me talkin do u mayne

-------------

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 7:25pm
thanx for the support... and thas aiiiiiight riiiiiite. we all got our own opinions(sum are jes better than others). no beef

-------------

Posted By: 360spinna
Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:14pm
I agree with that's riiiite, the wave clique is a good idea but having shirts with everyones waves on it is taking this wave thang a lil too far. I think it would be better if yall came up with some kind of 360wave team tag/logo and get that put on a shirt....either way DO YOU!!!!!!!

Posted By: DrOwnin UpSturz
Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:28pm
no beef at all .. in fact i respect u for voicin ur opinion lol my reply is just me being dumb and i think u noe wat my opinion is but like spinna said .. Do you.. but yo let me noe how it turns out

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:50pm
Yeah I think that having a t- shirt that say 360 team is better.

-------------

Posted By: The Man
Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:57pm
fo sho

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:59pm
blazer15 u got a crazy   avator

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:01pm
Hell yeah das my dude Nash dat ni99a nasty in ball.

-------------

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:02pm
thanx for the advice yall, i was thinkin bout that too. havin pix of all our heads n stuff. plus thas xtra money. but i was jes tryin to throw an idea out. u know how u start out wit one thing, then u jes keep buildin on it, and it turns out into sumthin better. these are the kinds of responses i was wishin for.

-------------

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:03pm
no problemo amigo my adviso su adviso.

-------------

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:04pm

good lookin out on the 360wave team tag/logo idea 360spinna. ima prolly use dat

-------------

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:04pm
yeah I feelin u on that build onto yo idea untill untill he turns out good

Date Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Blazer15 Blazer15 wrote:

no problemo amigo my adviso su adviso.

-------------

Posted By: Thats Riiiiiite
Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:30am
how bout sumin like got waves or I want waves like pusha

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:39am
haha, i likes dat... the "got waves" thing would be retro. good lookin out

-------------

Posted By: DeeNeedsWaves
Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:31pm
dude dont let these ppl egg u on if u did that when i was in skool ppl woulda called u a bamma yah prolly got diff. word but it means all the a "lame"

Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:54pm
i already got supporters at school so im cool and yeah... bamma... nope we dont use that

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:11pm
i could understand if i was a dork at my school, ppl would prolly think its stupid, but i actually have influence on things at my school. (im one of the cool guys)

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:49pm

Already!

I can relate to what you are saying. I was like that too in highschool. They still look at me as a leader eventhough we haven't been in school for a while. I still have that enfluence over my ex-classmates. You have the power to enfluence them in a good way.

Playa did you know they put me on the varsity football team when I was a freshman. Why? Because I hurt the quarterback and tightend within 2 quarters of my first and only freshman football game. The coaches pull me out of the 2nd half and put a varsity jersey on me. I also had a 3.8 GPA, was a member of the honor society, and an all around playa with the ladies. It didn't hurt to be 6 feet 3 and weigh 200 pounds as a freshman.

So I can relate Sjay. Do you thang man. Get your crew together and enfluence the whole school. I would if I could do it again.

Leading comes natural to some people. If you have it, don't abuse it. Use it to do good things that will benifit everyone. A wave click is a good thing if you can enfluence these cats to care about their appearance. Plus the girls will cut for you too, Playa!

-------------
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:55pm

A few mottos:

Got a Brush, Got Waves!

Spinning is a Habit!

Leave the naps at home!

Gotta Spin, Gotta Win! (my favorite)

Spinning is a Way of Life

If You gettin Sea Sick, don't Look! 

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 2:36pm
thanx BIGGMike, u sound like u were pretty good at football. the way u described urself, it sounded like u were describin me. im very smart too, and sum would say the smartest black person in our class. im in all honors classes and was part of the national jr honor society. im also a 3 time state competing future problem solver. im also good at sports. and i play euphonium in band. i fit in wit all crowds of ppl wether they be black or white or latin. ppl can relate to me alot. kinda o/t but its becoming a problem wit my full schedule and sports. coaches wanna put me on varsity to be the running back and i didnt even play last year. im 5'10 and weigh 195. perfect size. i jes gained 30 pounds of muscle in this last year. my freshman year, i was a monster on defense and got many sacks. they wanted to move me up too, but my parents didnt wanna risk it. ima  junior now. so i have to take my 3rd year of spanish and a technology course, so my electives are taken up. coaches said they'd work sumthin out tho. coaches are sweatin me tho, comin to my job. callin my house and givin me bussiness cards like i dont know them or sumthin.

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 5:02pm

Yep, I remember. They came after me too, OU, Texas, Nebraska, Kansas, UNLV, Tx A&M. I settled for OSU. They help my family with a few issues, You dig!

Take it slow and take it all in cause your gonna look back and miss those days. I do, boy do I miss those days. Now I work,work, work!

Sjay, you are at a cross roads in your life. It's make it or break it time. Every little choice you make could hurt or take you to the next level brother. Please stay away from from the girls/women right now. I know they coming after you. Block'em! They want a peace of you just like those coaches. Make sure you do research on the college that you choose. How many African Americans? How many men there are to women? What's the graduation rate for athletes? ....ect

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2005 at 11:16pm

its nice to hear these kinds of things from ppl other than my parents, cuz u know how u get into the mode of blockin them out after awhile. ur a good person to look up to BIGGMike and i applaud u

-------------

Posted By: kapone
Date Posted: July 20 2005 at 8:20am
im feelin the wave clique idea. what  state you in.  we can get that poppin all over  tha  country.  at my school  here in alabama  its a few people  on tha come up.  i  think im  in the lead though  seein how  i been at this for  almost 2 years.

-------------
you can laugh and talk S**t
till ya lips get tired
ill send ya home like Kanye
wit ya lower jaw wired

Date Posted: July 20 2005 at 11:36am
hellz yeah, thas wut im talkin bout. a nation wide wave clique. this stuff gonna be all across the news jk. im in texas. paris, texas. but it be tight if we could get this across the country. we could mail out the specially made durags and shirts.

-------------

Date Posted: July 20 2005 at 11:39am
maybe even start a website...

-------------

Posted By: LIL J
Date Posted: July 20 2005 at 12:20pm

a nationwide would be tight yall u feel me'

-------------
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista

Posted By: kapone
Date Posted: July 20 2005 at 12:26pm
how long u benn at it b?

-------------
you can laugh and talk S**t
till ya lips get tired
ill send ya home like Kanye
wit ya lower jaw wired

Posted By: LIL J
Date Posted: July 20 2005 at 3:07pm
i been at it fo a year pimp but i been trying to get them fo 4 years

-------------
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista

Posted By: Javee from P-Tx
Date Posted: July 20 2005 at 11:44pm
Yo Sjay wut up Blood its Javee we going to set our paris high off with our wave clique not only are we two of the smartest black dudes in our school but we dress clean and got waves, girls, and a clique

-------------
J.Fisher representin' Paris Texas

Date Posted: July 20 2005 at 11:50pm
thas wut im talkin bout javee. we gonna run p high and stomp all dem otha cliques.     *javee: close friend, and member of the wave clique

-------------

Date Posted: July 20 2005 at 11:50pm

WaVy boyz repin' P-Tx

"If you gettin' sea sick stop looking"

-------------

Date Posted: July 21 2005 at 5:28pm

Javee from P-Tx you need to change your picture or go to another site playa. You look like an ape or something. You trying to be funny?

Who?

-------------

Date Posted: July 21 2005 at 5:42pm
This whole site is being run by da south Im like da only dude reping and holding it down for BK and QN.

-------------

Date Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:03pm
was the sons name Jeremy Wortham?... if so, im familiar wit em.

-------------

Date Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:04pm
eventually the south will take over everything  jk

-------------

Date Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:16pm

SJay whats the question bout Jeremy Wortham?

This is Javee of the number one wave  clique

-------------

Date Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:18pm

South is already running thangs This Is Javee of the number one wave clique

-------------

Date Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:46pm

do u remember or know his dad.... a coach wortham?

-------------

Date Posted: July 22 2005 at 4:57pm

I didn't know his dads name but Rody is a Dallas police now. I see him in South Dallas all the time.

You not from Paris if you don't know the coach or you too young to know him. Never mind playa.

-------------

Date Posted: July 22 2005 at 5:48pm

Naw there are plenty peeps from everywhere on here.

Much respect to the east and west coast, but for some reason TX is more popular now. The south is more popular now. We country but we got a whole lot of millionares too. Man do you know how many rich people it is in Dallas and Houston. It's more than 5 or 6 states combined. You dig!

Plus it's more land here. I mean land that very few people every see. Did you know that you can buy 2 or 3 houses in Texas for the price of one house in NY or CA. It's true! I've traveled all over the US, believe me I know.

Internet History 101

Did you know when the internet was first created the Millitary build one of the largest internet Back Bones (Internet connections) in the world right here in Texas. I worked in the Dallas Info Mart where the largest colocation in the south is located. Most of the companies there are communication or programming related. 8 times out of 10 if you send an email to a friend in a nother state, don't be suprised if the message is routed through Texas first because of the large connection we have to the whole world. Many young people work for technology companies in Dallas and  Houston. Don't forget about NASA, (Houston we have touch down).

Plus all of the popular southern rap artist. Screw and Chopped music was created down here and is just now becoming popular world wide now. So it's just getting started. I'm not trying to brag, but we ride trophy trucks with 22's on them and with big thigh yellows on the passenger side, you dig! It's 5 or 6 females to each male down herrr. Man it's so many sistas with BA's and Master degrees down here. And these southern sistas know how to cook and wear dresses too. So we got a lot to offer other than riding horses and counting sheep.

-------------

Date Posted: July 22 2005 at 5:51pm
well said BIGGMike  and we prolly are jes too young, cuz ive NEVER heard of him.

-------------

Date Posted: July 22 2005 at 6:00pm
For real Mike is probably gonna be nominated for a nobel peace prize if the people with da program came on this site and read his thread and how he try to bring er body together.

-------------

Date Posted: July 22 2005 at 6:01pm
4real tho, he speaks intelligently about every topic.

-------------

Date Posted: July 23 2005 at 1:57am

Haters are all around.

I wonder why people hate on the south like somebody told them they get a pass? They don't get a pass, they get locked out.

The south is home to African Americans before any other place in America. The south is where much of the African culture was isolated from the rest of the country. Here, the culture thrived and was preserved untouch by the clutter of big city pullution, over crowding, "foreign influence", and too much cement. Hiden in the backwoods, swamps, and rivers of NC, LA, TX, FL, MS, and GA is where African Americans and Indians (Native Americans) thrived. Not the cement jungles of the east or the deserts of the west.

And people are wondering why there's a Great Migration of African Americans to the south right now.  Cause the south is home of the first Black Universities and the first Black Educators, not the East or the West. The south playa! So hate on, but not here.........Because I'm from the south.  Who?

-------------

Posted By: pmp4lfjmike
Date Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:13am

-------------

Date Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:55am

What up Pmp, just doing some cleaning.

-------------

Date Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:56am

You like that?

-------------

Date Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:58am
Some cats think they smarter than they are. I get paid $$$$ for being here.

-------------

Date Posted: July 23 2005 at 3:00am
Some do it for free.    Posts: 1005

-------------

Date Posted: July 23 2005 at 12:43pm

Yo mike how you get a job on this site.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window