Print Page | Close Window

Does biosilk shampoo and conditioner work

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=33259
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 2:34am

Topic: Does biosilk shampoo and conditioner work
Posted By: curlyhairedgirl
Subject: Does biosilk shampoo and conditioner work
Date Posted: July 21 2005 at 5:26pm
I was just wondering if biosilk shampoo and conditoner would work for someone that has curly hair like me?

Replies:
Posted By: ACCOLADY
Date Posted: July 22 2005 at 8:20am

Hello CurlyHG,

I'm sorry there has not been a response. It could be that no one is familiar with this product / has curly hair, etc.

While I have used this product only once myself, it is not a product I choose to continue using. Not that it was a bad one, it just didn't provide the slip, smoothness and moisture for my hair type.

You might visit the Curly Hair Board to see if any of the curly members have used this product.

It's a good idea to get input from others with your hair type, then you can try various products from those suggested by curlies to see if any of the products agree and work well with your hair.

Best of luck!

Karen Marie

-------------
Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 22 2005 at 6:42pm
Hi curlyhairedgirl,

What Karen says is true for me.  I don't have curly hair, and haven't tried the biosilk products, so I can't advise you.  Have you posted on the Curly board as she suggested, and gotten some feedback on the products?

-------------

Posted By: PurpleBubba
Date Posted: July 22 2005 at 7:56pm
I'd also like to add that the only way to be sure is to try it for yourself.

Hair is very unique and even if you have hair that's similar to 100 people you might get different results. So the real question is,

Do you want to try it? Is it something in your price range or would you like to try cheaper stuff first?

The product that works for you might cost $1 or it might cost $10. Only by experimenting can you find out.

But that's why hair care is fun to learn.

-------------

http://s7.invisionfree.com/The_Hair_Care_Family/index.php?showtopic=12 - My Journal

Print Page | Close Window