Print Page | Close Window

Japanese Straightening? Please help!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Asian Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special hair needs of people of Asian descent
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=33433
Printed Date: June 25 2024 at 8:20pm

Topic: Japanese Straightening? Please help!
Posted By: shiawase
Subject: Japanese Straightening? Please help!
Date Posted: July 26 2005 at 2:29pm

I've gotten my hair chemically straightened with a Korean salonist and I'm assuming that she used Korean chemicals. The result? My hair turned out to be straight for only about 3 days afterwards, the ends are fried and most of the shorter parts are damaged. So I am not really pleased with it.

So I'm wondering if Japanese straightening would repair my damaged/fried hair. I have heard that it can do miracles, but yet make hair fall out as well. If you had experience with it, please help. Thanks in advance!

Replies:
Posted By: claribuzz
Date Posted: July 28 2005 at 5:44am
Well i did not do it but my friend did it. he had it done at Loreal salon, so they used only loreal products. His hair was soft and straight. very shiny. he used to use hair iron and blow dryer to keep it straight. now he only uses his finger to straighten and style it. many of his female friends were jelous if him.

-------------
ARGHH

Posted By: ASamuraiWarrior
Date Posted: August 21 2005 at 3:51am

Try Yuko Straightening System.  Your hair will last straight forever(only the hair that has been treated, not the new hair that havent been straightened.)  They claim that you hair will be repaired, but I doubt that will ever happen.  It's not going to actually turn your hair healthy, but it make makie your hair look and feel like healthy hair, so there's really no differnce.  This system costs 500 bucks or more depending on the length of your hair.  500bucks is minimum payment.

Posted By: claribuzz
Date Posted: August 29 2005 at 12:31pm

its a heck lot cheaper if done in asia

about 50% cheaper

-------------
ARGHH

Print Page | Close Window