Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves Archives
Forum Description: Archive of the old Men's 360 Waves Forum
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3348
Printed Date: October 04 2024 at 9:56pm

Topic: my hair needs help please
Posted By: EIGHTY
Subject: my hair needs help please
Date Posted: December 20 2004 at 10:19pm
u see those pics of the kited waves, well when ever i cut my hair and start the to use the promades and brush my hair starts to feel like how that looks, but after a while my hair feels nappy and **** help me out pleaseeeeeeeee!!!, should i get cut again? and what cut? and can some one show me a pic of a dark cesear???

-------------
Those Who Fear Fate Live The Lives
Of Cowards!

Fuck M they call me Eighty baby, IM 17 so that makes me an 80's baby, Im so shady so hate me be ya friend just ta steal ya ladie, have bytches so wet that they wana rape me

Replies:
Posted By: Twista
Date Posted: December 20 2004 at 11:50pm
dunno wut u talking bout.. dat said

-------------

Posted By: MenaceIISociety
Date Posted: December 21 2004 at 12:09am
I dont know what ur talkin about... nuf said

-------------

Posted By: EIGHTY
Date Posted: December 21 2004 at 2:00am
oh yall gona play me like that ok, has any one ever used sportin waves in the black can and there har started felling a different texture???

-------------
Those Who Fear Fate Live The Lives
Of Cowards!

Fuck M they call me Eighty baby, IM 17 so that makes me an 80's baby, Im so shady so hate me be ya friend just ta steal ya ladie, have bytches so wet that they wana rape me

Posted By: Twista
Date Posted: December 21 2004 at 2:04am
Originally posted by EIGHTY EIGHTY wrote:

oh yall gona play me like that ok, has any one ever used sportin waves in the black can and there har started felling a different texture???

wll... heheh ya i think everyone has.. when you put a pomade it.. ur hair will feel differnt. Keep usin it and training ur hair to it and it will get use to it.. theres no way to change the texture or ur hair perm.. cuz you wuz born with da nappy roots or good roots ;(

-------------

Print Page | Close Window