Print Page | Close Window

Newbie here!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=33899
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 12:29am

Topic: Newbie here!
Posted By: Pixie_Goddess
Subject: Newbie here!
Date Posted: August 07 2005 at 6:38pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, found this site when I was looking for tips on growing my hair out long.  Everyone seems nice here so I decided to stick around a bit and post.

Let me start out by introducing myself:

My name is Vickie,  I'm 29, I live in Wisconsin and have 3 beautiful children (Brian (12) Brandon (8) Brittany (6)  and a wonderful husband.  My husband and I met 5 years ago and he has never seen me with long hair. (he really really wants to see me with long hair)

My hair has had a Pixie cut for almost 6 years now. (I did have one attempt at growing my hair out and I got a perm and fried my hair.)

So here I Grow again!  My last Pixie hair cut was preformed in May.  I have been growing it since.  I was and condition it every day and I have started taking prenatal vitimins to help it out a bit.  I'm at a very awkward stage with my hair right now it's a bit longer then the picture and I can't seem to do anthing with it. Once in a while I get really tempted to cut it all off again. But I manage to fight of the temptation  

Im also a dye junkie!  I get bored and I dye my hair. ( I haven't been able to fight off that temptation) 

Well I babbled on enough! If anyone has any tips or comments please feel free to pass em on!

Thanks!

-------------
~*Pixie*~

Replies:
Posted By: AnaisSatin
Date Posted: August 07 2005 at 9:44pm

Welcome Pixie! You'll find that there are a lot of people visiting the Long Hair board who are in what they call an "awkward stage" too, and are growing out hair that has layers. I also wanted to say that Angel is soooooo cute!

Anais

-------------
http://anaissatin.livejournal.com"> my LJ , 40 inches long

Posted By: Viktoria
Date Posted: August 08 2005 at 10:28am
Welcome, Pixie-Vickie! YouŽve come to the right place for inspiration and support, I know IŽd have cracked without it, during my awkward months. Good luck to you!

-------------
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: August 08 2005 at 7:30pm
Welcome Vickie!  I know how tough it is to endure the grow-out from super short (I've been there & done that).  But you can do it if you're really determined. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window