Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34069
Printed Date: April 18 2024 at 6:34pm

Topic: wanting to pamper my skin
Posted By: buckiefairy
Subject: wanting to pamper my skin
Date Posted: August 10 2005 at 7:52am

Having got back from my holiday with a great tan and feeling beautiful, i have decided to pamper my skin a little to feel bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and refreshed in time for going back to school. Unfortunately when it comes to skin care I'm completely hopeless. I could do with some help/advice on what to do or what products to use to obtain a healthy glow. I dont wear make-up or anything but if anyone has any tips i'll give it a try

Any advice at all would be appreciated.

Buckie

Btw, i have dark brown hair and eyes and supposedly look mediteranian whatever thats supposed to mean.

-------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Replies:
Posted By: aseya
Date Posted: August 14 2005 at 9:01am
Hey! Whenever I get a tan I love to use Elemis's Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask. I love it it smells gorgeous and makes my skin feel sooo soft afterwards. I use it in the shower, just exfoliate a little before and put on the mask.

For a glowy look during the day why don't you try a tinted moisturiser? They aren't as heavy as foundation but still give an even, dewy look. There are lots of products out there that give the whole 'healthy glow' look. I've been using MAC's hyperreal foundation cuz it has little flecks of shimmer and makes my skin look soft and flawless. But I think the main things you need for that look are just the tinted moisturiser, a little concealer (if needed) some clear or natural lipgloss, a little bronzer and loads of mascara!

I usually get complimented on my skin tone, its like a goldy-bronze tone(kinda like a permanent tan:) ) and so I like to play that up with shimmer lotions and stuff. I've been really into Jergens Soft Shimmer right now, its got really subtle shimmer in it and makes you look like your glowing and really gives skin that flawless airbrushed look.

Anyway, I hope that helped! let me know if you have anymore questions!

Print Page | Close Window