Print Page | Close Window

I want Paris Hiltons extensions

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34307
Printed Date: June 12 2024 at 2:38pm

Topic: I want Paris Hiltons extensions
Posted By: zimmery_starlet
Subject: I want Paris Hiltons extensions
Date Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:13pm

I love Paris Hiltons hair extensions? What method is she using? It blends so good you cant even tell she has  them. Here are a pic that I like of her hair. I want something like this. Does anyone know what she uses and what type of hair?

Replies:
Posted By: gsmilie
Date Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:16pm
From what I can tell it looks like a strand method.  I have seen her in her reality show awhile back, and she definatly had fusion strand bonds, as you could see them in the sides when she pulled her hair back.  As for what "brand" of method, not sure.

Posted By: zimmery_starlet
Date Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:22pm
I've tryed fusion and I'm not a fan of it at all. I use heat everyday and the bonds melted and would shed like crazy. I've been searching around the net and have not been able to find the method she uses.

Posted By: leia1979
Date Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:26pm
I would daresay she's had several different kinds of extensions over the years.  I've seen at least one pic of her with visible fusion bonds. I'm sure she has her extensions maintenanced much more often that us normal (i.e. not stinkin' rich) folk.  With frequent maintenance, she would likely have damaged bonds replaced instead of just having to deal with them.

Posted By: Save~A~Stray
Date Posted: August 17 2005 at 2:22am
Zimmery~ For the reality show "The Simple Life" she had Great
Lengths done. Not sure what she is using now.

Print Page | Close Window