Forum Name: Pregnancy Hair & Beauty Tips
Forum Description: Having a baby doesn't mean you can't still be beautiful
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34384
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 1:42am

Topic: MY WIFE, couldnt be sexier
Posted By: lovebobs
Subject: MY WIFE, couldnt be sexier
Date Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:58pm
i dunno what it is but her hair looks so sexy and so does she i loooove the way she looks pregnant

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Replies:
Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: September 02 2006 at 3:19pm
That is so beautiful. I hope my future husband will be saying the same thing about me when I get pregnant, instead of "I don't know what it is, but my wife looks like a cow with long hair" LOL!

You are very sweet lovebobs, your wife must be very happy! By the way congratulations!!!! what did you guys have?

Posted By: babycheeks24
Date Posted: September 03 2006 at 11:41am
yeah some men find pregnancy attractive i think that is great! I know mine will too when were ready for a baby, he is always saying how sexy it would be to be carrying our baby.

-------------
Babycheeks

Posted By: Leyla
Date Posted: October 05 2006 at 10:52pm

IT IS CUTE WHEN UR PREGNENT. BUT AFTERWARDS HOW DO U LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT?

-------------
Leyla

Posted By: julesyjul88
Date Posted: October 08 2006 at 4:36pm
AW,that is so sweet.My husband always said the same thing to me but I just really felt fat,LOL. Then again,I went from 110 pounds to 175 pounds due to being put on strict bedrest.
My hair was wonderful though,it got much thicker.Only bad thing was it also got oilier,and I had to wash it more.
I dont think it was too hard to lose the weight after,although it did take about a full year,and I'm still about 10 pounds more then pre-pregnancy. However I was much too skinny before and feel happier with my more womanly shape.

Print Page | Close Window