Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34545
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 12:53am

Topic: why 360 iz better then sportin waves
Posted By: blackwallstreet
Subject: why 360 iz better then sportin waves
Date Posted: August 23 2005 at 1:19pm
360 style iz better then sportin waves. i read every ingredient in both of them n i found out that 360 has shea butter. shea butter iz really good for waves n sportin dont got it. sportin also make u sweat crazi in da summer. 360 smellz tha best too.

-------------
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'

Replies:
Posted By: 360spinna
Date Posted: August 23 2005 at 1:23pm
NO POMADE FOR ME, I GOT ME SOME CARROT CREAM ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO AND I'M NEVER GOING BACK

EVEN THOUGH 360 SMELL BETTER AND HAS SHEA BUTTER IN IT, IT DOESN'T MEAN ITS BETTER, YEARS AGO I TRIED IT AND IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME BUT SPORTIN WAVES IN THE GOLD CAN DID.

-------------

Posted By: Lil Webbie
Date Posted: August 23 2005 at 1:51pm
naj man i use to used pomade too, but know im jus sticking to lets jam 

-------------
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One

Posted By: The Man
Date Posted: August 23 2005 at 1:55pm
I use pomade every once and a while

Posted By: BIGGMike
Date Posted: August 23 2005 at 4:31pm
Sportin Waves or carrot cream is cool. I use a little of both sometimes, but on 90 degree days or better I use carrot cream to keep from sweating. I use pomade only twice a week on the other days mosturizer.

-------------
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Posted By: THECHOSEN1
Date Posted: August 23 2005 at 4:58pm
yea just always stay moisturezed

-------------
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Posted By: Thats Riiiiiite
Date Posted: August 23 2005 at 5:20pm
when I was using pomade I was usin sportin waves gold n it had shea in it blackwallstreet u know how u just add some shea n it ur self problem solved

-------------

Posted By: D double E
Date Posted: August 24 2005 at 11:39am
i think the black can does cuz them soft pomades hav all those good things in them but all the thick pomade have like 5 ingredients or so but im with lil webbie lets jam

-------------
Keep on brushing

Posted By: THECHOSEN1
Date Posted: August 24 2005 at 6:08pm

yea 360 is a very unique pomade unlike sportan u should already have 360 patter or close to it

as some know shea butter has been known to improve connection and whice is one of the ingrediants in 360 pomade 

ppl like it so much because it light gose on easy comees out easy amazing sheen

-------------
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Posted By: styles
Date Posted: August 24 2005 at 6:26pm
I liked that better than sportin waves the black can tho. but its too hot down here in Texas. I just stick to either carrot creme, shea butter , lets jam or water.

Posted By: fullxdiva
Date Posted: August 24 2005 at 7:51pm

I think with anything one puts in their hair, when the weather it to hot it will have some kind of effect on the products in your hair. I think Biggmike hit the nail on the head, using moisturizer to protect the hair is really important. B/C not only does the weather beat the hair up but also when you wash the hair as often as one does when trying to obtain waves, we strip our hair of it's natural moister and it's really important to replace it. I think the key is just knowing what works good for your own particular hair type, what's good for one might not be so good for another.

I've used jam, 360 pomade, sportin wave, and now I use vonte's silk effect, but to remedy the sweat problem I top coat that portion of my hair with mousse, and for me it makes all the difference in the world.

I never used carrot cream for the purpose of waves, I did find that carrot cream is the only  product that I can put in my hair after I wash it, while it's still wet, I wrap it and once it's dry, it leaves my hair feeling sooooo soft and not greasy at all. So I imagine it would do the same for waves. 

-------------
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"

Posted By: mac0089
Date Posted: August 25 2005 at 2:12pm

fullxdiva, how did you get your waves to look like that

Posted By: Blazer15
Date Posted: August 25 2005 at 2:56pm

I just use 360.

-------------
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.

Posted By: fullxdiva
Date Posted: August 26 2005 at 12:41pm
  http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk660YYKR -  
Originally posted by mac0089 mac0089 wrote:

fullxdiva, how did you get your waves to look like that

Look like what?-- What waves might you be referring too?   http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk660YYKR">Hmm 2   I don't sport waves, but I've worn a tapered fade in the back of my head for a long time, I just developed a natural wave pattern from all the brushing, but i use the wave products among others b/c I like for my hair to look a certain way - Good! And those particular products help me achieve that look.

-------------
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"

Posted By: lil fate 101
Date Posted: August 27 2005 at 1:52am

not as thick and easy 2 put on

-------------
waves so deep make you sleep

Print Page | Close Window