Forum Name: Up, Down & Formal Hairstyles
Forum Description: Special hairstyles for special events
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34827
Printed Date: May 16 2024 at 8:00pm

Topic: How to do this? For Homecoming
Posted By: XxToTheEndxX
Subject: How to do this? For Homecoming
Date Posted: August 30 2005 at 7:28pm

I have Home coming soon so and i found a hair style i really like, i know i can do it but dose anyone have any Ideas to make it look alittle better, and i have a problem w/ the bangs in the front mine are naturally parted that way but i cant keep them off to the side.. Any Ideas how i can do that??

Heres a pic of what im doing with my bangs... Any ideas or Tips?? PLZ tell me!

Thank You!!

<3 Khrystle 

-------------
~*.Sticks and Stones will break my bones...But my words will forever burn you.*~

Replies:
Posted By: aseya
Date Posted: September 15 2005 at 6:42am
My bangs naturally part just off the center, so whenever I want to wear them to the side I have to blowdry them straight to the front (if I blowdry my hair I start with the bangs) and then part where I want them to be and then I use a big clip and clip them to the side so they stay parted like that. Then I take the clip out after I've done my make up and stuff and am ready to leave the house.

That's a really pretty hairdo, btw. I really like the flower.

Posted By: XxToTheEndxX
Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 12:43pm
Thank you very much i tried it and i works! Yeah i love the hairstyle too.. i was thinking about putting a flower in my hair and i decied im going to. Thanks For the help!

-------------
~*.Sticks and Stones will break my bones...But my words will forever burn you.*~

Print Page | Close Window