Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves Archives
Forum Description: Archive of the old Men's 360 Waves Forum
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3483
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 6:38pm

Topic: WOW, gay animals now
Posted By: Cheater Of Da Year (2004)
Subject: WOW, gay animals now
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 1:15pm
I just thought this was hilarious.....what iz this world coming to??

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1503&e=19&u=/afp/20041225/ts_afp/sciencejapananimalspenguingay_041225063152 - http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1503&e=19&u=/afp/20041225/ts_afp/sciencejapananimalspenguingay_041225063152

-------------
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Replies:
Posted By: Cardinal
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 1:16pm
why would u post such homosexuality content on a non homo forum????

-------------

http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04 - http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04

Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

as i said...i though this was hilarious...was gettin tired of hearin that damn word BEEF so i figured i come wit somethin else

anything else to say?

-------------

Posted By: Spinna
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:04pm

cardinal i aint tryin 2 start nothin but if u think dis is such a homosexual thread y didnt u jus leave da thread instead of makin a smart comment??

-------------

Posted By: Twista
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:06pm
lmfao @ this

-------------

Posted By: Cardinal
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by spinna spinna wrote:

cardinal i aint tryin 2 start nothin but if u think dis is such a homosexual thread y didnt u jus leave da thread instead of makin a smart comment??

bcuz this is tha internet and i can say wut i want.
and 2nd of all:
you are startin shyt bcuz i thought we agreed that u wouldn't speak 2 me, and i wouldn't speak 2 u....so

-------------

http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04 - http://community.webshots.com/user/cardinal04

Posted By: PLAYA2K4
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:14pm

Man card you got a point......why did you put that sh!t on this forum.....if you thought that was funny keep that to yourself(how is that funny anyway?)

-------------

Posted By: 2_short_90
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

Man card you got a point......why did you put that sh!t on this forum.....if you thought that was funny keep that to yourself(how is that funny anyway?)
man dats why da population increase is decreasin now

-------------
Yo ya boi and his gurl is famous http://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfm - http://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfm VOTE       OR180 UR 360

Posted By: Da Poison
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:20pm
CHEATER.....THAT WAS INAPPROITATE CONTENT FOR THIS FORUM.....THAT WASNT NEEDED.....PLEASE KEEP YOUR IMMATURE JOKES TO YOURSELF

-------------

Posted By: MenaceIISociety
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 11:15pm
LMFAO at this thread

-------------

Posted By: gifted1
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 11:20pm
ayo i think nigguhs jus like beefin on dis forum point blank and dis nigguh cheater could post whatever he want to as a thread ya mean yall nigguhs aint gotta read it ya mean its simple as dat.

3 minus 2

-------------
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net - http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Posted By: BlackFate
Date Posted: December 26 2004 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by gifted1 gifted1 wrote:

ayo i think nigguhs jus like beefin on dis forum point blank and dis nigguh cheater could post whatever he want to as a thread ya mean yall nigguhs aint gotta read it ya mean its simple as dat.

3 minus 2
quoted for the truth

-------------
http://community.webshots.com/user/blackfate1056 - http://community.webshots.com/user/blackfate1056

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 7:43am
hey gifted1, good lookin, the forum should thank you, you just saved a 13 page war, i said for now on i was handlin my problems wit bmails so for yall niccas takin ****, you got a bmail.

-------------

Posted By: BodyGuard
Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 8:14am
Originally posted by 2_short_90 2_short_90 wrote:

The population is decreasing? You are so sadly misinformed. There are roughly 7 billion people in the world with less than 10% being homosexual. I would hit you with more knowledge but why waste the effort?

-------------

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Posted By: MassB1
Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Da Poison Da Poison wrote:

CHEATER.....THAT WAS INAPPROITATE CONTENT FOR THIS FORUM.....THAT WASNT NEEDED.....PLEASE KEEP YOUR IMMATURE JOKES TO YOURSELF

Who's to say.. you??
U actin like you gon' take away hiz membership to this forum....

When I heard this, I actually thought it wuz funny..

-------------
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:40am
PLAYA2K4 AND 2SHORT90, well well well, the 2 newbies with somethin to say. I wonder what made you enter this thread to begin with. You two argue like you married or somethin......OOOHHHH, WHAT DID I FIND, YOUR HONEYMOON PHOTOS???

NOW I SEE

-------------

Posted By: Solbiato
Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

PLAYA2K4 AND 2SHORT90, well well well, the 2 newbies with somethin to say. I wonder what made you enter this thread to begin with. You two argue like you married or somethin......OOOHHHH, WHAT DID I FIND, YOUR HONEYMOON PHOTOS???

NOW I SEE

LOL! What are you doing looking for homosexual pics...

Suspect......

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:54am
u cant be gay in da army homeboy so ur attempt to call me out iz pointless...besides, all i did wuz type their names in yahoo

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:19pm

u cant be gay in da army homeboy so ur attempt to call me out iz pointless...besides, all i did wuz type their names in yahoo
Nigga, do you jack off to that ****? You mean you cant be gay in the army....i know you got secrets.....You are as****ing dum as this topic....you got a problem wit me...dont bull**** with no pictures becuz **** like that dont hurt me

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:23pm
UMMMM........SO WHY DID YOU REPLY

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:25pm

UMMMM........SO WHY DID YOU REPLY
why did i reply...becuz you think you can make a joke bout me. no homoboy....**** like that dont go down with me. Nigga....you probably jacking of to my lil scrappy ico

-------------

Posted By: 2_short_90
Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

The population is decreasing? You are so sadly misinformed. There are roughly 7 billion people in the world with less than 10% being homosexual. I would hit you with more knowledge but why waste the effort?
man didnt i tell u bout bein literal all da time man...it wuz jus a joke...and i said that da increase wuz decreasin which it is

-------------
Yo ya boi and his gurl is famous http://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfm - http://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfm VOTE       OR180 UR 360

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:32pm
lol, nicca ima just hit u wit facts to shut you up cause im gettin tired of you. I swear to god i neva beat my ****, neva.....i swear to god i got weapons,2........i swear to god i got ammo......i swear to god i've fired those weapons.....i swear to god im no fag......i swear to god, on my life, my family, everything i just said iz true.....so you see nothing you say gonna faze me ***** ass nigga.....im reloaded......its your turn.....real talk

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:34pm

lol, nicca ima just hit u wit facts to shut you up cause im gettin tired of you. I swear to god i neva beat my ****, neva.....i swear to god i got weapons,2........i swear to god i got ammo......i swear to god i've fired those weapons.....i swear to god im no fag......i swear to god, on my life, my family, everything i just said iz true.....so you see nothing you say gonna faze me ***** ass nigga.....im reloaded......its your turn.....
Like I said B4....weapons dont matter here, this iant the streets....this is a wave forum, so why act like a fake ass e-thug?

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:34pm

it wuz jus a joke...

Keep your gay jokes to yourself homie.

PLAYA2K...please chill, I'm only asking because I see something stupid is about to happen.

Cheater...this topic is offensive ....TO ME! So, I'm going to pull a BP, please guys...no fighting! I don't like it when you yell....it makes my little heart hurt....

SO TRUCE fellas....

-------------

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:36pm
if thats the case why we talkin anyway like you said its the internet, this iz pointless.....by the way wheres your facts....you said you had weapons....didnt you???

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

it wuz jus a joke...

Keep your gay jokes to yourself homie.

PLAYA2K...please chill, I'm only asking because I see something stupid is about to happen.

Cheater...this topic is offensive ....TO ME! So, I'm going to pull a BP, please guys...no fighting! I don't like it when you yell....it makes my little heart hurt....

SO TRUCE fellas....

my bad, no more gay threads

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:38pm
......just shut up....your trying to make yourself look hard....but you aint dog....just shut up

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:40pm
Let's spread love...

Everyone take a piece....mmm
Or not...

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

......just shut up....your trying to make yourself look hard....but you aint dog....just shut up

i'm what???? i sent you a bmail....you made it public. I aint got nothin to prove, you liar, you aint neva touch a weapon in ya life.

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:43pm
yeah i wanted to make it public....i already prove my point, you made yourself dumber and dumber....at least killin admitted he looked stupi when he did his freestyle...so yuneed to admit it too

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:46pm
i tend to disagree, only you made fake accusations. Speakin tha truth dont make u stupid, im not talkin to you now. I had fun playing your game playa2k4. THE GAME IZ OVER. I hope you upgrade next year.

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:52pm
CHEATER,I JUST GOT YOUR.....AWKWARD BMAIL.....I DIDNT POST TO YOU TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD. I DIDNT POST BECAUSE CARD DID. I POST BECAUSE YOUR "JOKE" IS OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE...PLUS THIS A WAVE FORUM, NOT A JOKE FORUM. I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BAD TO YOU BUT HAVE TO RESPOND BACK TO ME

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:58pm

CHEATER,I JUST GOT YOUR.....AWKWARD BMAIL.....I DIDNT POST TO YOU TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD. I DIDNT POST BECAUSE CARD DID. I POST BECAUSE YOUR "JOKE" IS OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE...PLUS THIS A WAVE FORUM, NOT A JOKE FORUM. I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BAD TO YOU BUT HAVE TO RESPOND BACK TO ME

i dont know, ever since you got here it just looked to me like you were sent here from heaven to get me outta here.....callin me a poison to da forum and everything else.......i aint got no problems wit you other than that, i'll squash all tha beef wit you if you want, as for the topic, i already said i wont start gay or bisexual threads again. I leave it in your hands to end tha beef...i got no problems wit u, not no more.

-------------

Posted By: Solbiato
Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 4:02pm
HAHA another beef post

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 4:04pm

i dont know, ever since you got here it just looked to me like you were sent here from heaven to get me outta here.....callin me a poison to da forum and everything else.......i aint got no problems wit you other than that, i'll squash all tha beef wit you if you want, as for the topic, i already said i wont start gay or bisexual threads again. I leave it in your hands to end tha beef...i got no problems wit u, not no more.
LOL.....I CAME FROM THE HEAVENS.....NO. I DIDNT CAME FROM THE HEAVENS.....I WAS CREATED FROM ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.....BUT TURNED POSITIVE....I AM THE "WATCHER" OF THIS FORUM....I DONT POST FOR FUN.....BUT I WATCH AND LEARN....I WATCH YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE A REAL THREAT TO THIS FORUM. I AM WILLING TO STOP WHAT YOU CALL "BEEF" BUT I AM WATCHING NOT ONLY YOU BUT EVERYBODY: EVEN KILLIN....I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO YOU......BUT YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON, BUT NEXT TIME........

-------------

Date Posted: December 27 2004 at 4:08pm
well watcher....im done beefin. unless someone starts wit me....hence what happened here. I didnt start this. I sent him a bmail, and he got brave, thats all. Me, a threat to the forum, im hurt. Besides you must have seen it...i stopped beefin for a month and it got worse....a damn 13 page war started/ without me....where were you then?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window