Print Page | Close Window

Gobs of Plastihaar for Sale + Ring

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34848
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 7:19pm

Topic: Gobs of Plastihaar for Sale + Ring
Posted By: delin
Subject: Gobs of Plastihaar for Sale + Ring
Date Posted: August 31 2005 at 12:03pm

When I get into something I think I need one of everything...I am thankful hair appeals to me and not cars.  I got into this Plastikhaar kick and after 1/2 a year I'm back to Bohyme.  Soooo...I have available in the 50mm a full unused Cacao, Anis, Dunkel Braun & Rotbusch.  In 28mm I have Muskat, Satin Blond, Champagne Blond, Honig Blond & Haselnuss. 

I have 1/2 lengths of the following colors in the 28mm Mahagoni, Muskat, & Mocha and in the 50mm mandel, walnuss & rotbusch...but wait, there's more.  I also have a natural color ring...and over 1,000 shrinkies that are mainly Doc Loc's but also some of Amm's and Hair Candys. 

It would be easier if one person took the whole lot instead of piecing it out.   This is app $300 retail value.  I need to order 2 wefts of French refined so if I can get that paid for I'm happy.  If you're interested for the above items for $170 (I'll take care of the shipping) just PM me.  Most of it is still in the original packaging. 

Replies:
Posted By: Bridget
Date Posted: August 31 2005 at 4:53pm
delin, are you done w/synthetic?

Posted By: delin
Date Posted: August 31 2005 at 11:44pm

Usually when I get rid of something I invariably wish I had it the next day...but I have to say when I installed the Bohyme after wearing synthetic it felt and looked so much better I can't imagine wearing it again.   

Posted By: MojoJJ
Date Posted: August 31 2005 at 11:59pm

If you don't sell the whole thing at once I'd be interested in the color ring.

Print Page | Close Window