Print Page | Close Window

I tryed my biolustre

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34914
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 7:15pm

Topic: I tryed my biolustre
Posted By: FabulousHairExt
Subject: I tryed my biolustre
Date Posted: September 01 2005 at 9:09pm
On my rk hair and wow! my last order of the rk was bad, the hair was frizzy and dry. I used the biolustre on it and now it is so shiny and soft. i cant wait to use it on my hair! i used a blow dryer on the high setting with NO product to dry it and it looks great, to get my current installed rk to look like this i had to soak all night in oilve oil, deep condition with aveda blow it out with a round brush put tuns and tuns of proclaim and flat iron it, and it looked good for about 15 minutes so i havent been styling my hair. i love biolustre! because of biolustre my next install is going to be what i have wanted for 2 years wavy  blonde (i am going to bleach and tone my nat hair) ass length hair. only 2 weeks until i take out my current install and i cant wait!

-------------
fyi I know my spelling sux!

Replies:
Posted By: gsmilie
Date Posted: September 01 2005 at 10:34pm
Have any pics to show us??  How easy was it to use? 

Posted By: FabulousHairExt
Date Posted: September 02 2005 at 11:38am
no pics, I am gonna post pics when I do my hair. It was real easy to use, it took about 20 min to do.

-------------
fyi I know my spelling sux!

Posted By: marie87
Date Posted: September 02 2005 at 3:32pm
Now thats what I was hoping to hear!! I will however order from the place in ohio instead of on line. You seem to be the only one who had luck with that.

Posted By: kirstyx1888xmac
Date Posted: September 03 2005 at 10:20am
where r u getting urs from marie?

-------------

Posted By: marie87
Date Posted: September 04 2005 at 10:28pm
if you look at the site and look for distributors. There is one in ohio and a few others.

Posted By: Kalika
Date Posted: September 04 2005 at 10:58pm
I have rk hair too, but its not remy, do you think it'll still help?  as of right now it mats like a mofo

Posted By: Bryan
Date Posted: September 05 2005 at 1:23am
nice use of mofo kalika.

fabulous, does the hair feel plasticky at all? i love using the aphogee treatment from sallys? would you say this is better than that?

-------------
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)

Posted By: Kalika
Date Posted: September 09 2005 at 3:05pm

*bump*

I wanna see the hair!

Print Page | Close Window