Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=34945
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 7:10am

Topic: Sofia Milos at the Latin Grammy Awards
Posted By: fatmoogas
Subject: Sofia Milos at the Latin Grammy Awards
Date Posted: September 02 2005 at 7:31pm

Anyone miss the beautiful Sofia Milos at the Latin Grammy Awards about ten days ago? Looked absolutely stunning as usual with her--I guess--extensions boosted hair! Saw her over the summer in a great movie as a Portuguese mom trying to keep Emmy Rossum, her wayward daughter, on the straight and narrow.

Replies:
Posted By: divinediva
Date Posted: September 03 2005 at 6:06am

WOW.  She has the most gorgeous hair....I don't know who she is but WOW WOW WOW.

X

-------------
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: September 03 2005 at 6:54am

Hi ShockinPink,

Sofia has been on CSI Miami for the past 2 seasons.  I am not sure if she is on the new season because at the finale of the last season she was seen going off on a plane with her husband who was thought to be dead.  I have not been able to figure out if she is returning.

Yes, she has gorgeous hair.  Naturally curly and just stunning.

Thanks FatMoo for the images.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Date Posted: September 03 2005 at 7:02am

Hey FatMoo,

I went back and looked at images of Sofia from 2004 and her hair looks close to the same length.  So I am wondering if she is really wearing hair extensions or if her hair has just gotten longer over the past year? It is possible that whoever did her hair just stretched her curls to make them looser and longer.

Your thoughts?

Sofia Milos from 2004 TV Guide Emmy Awards After Party - 9/19/04
Image from DailyCeleb.com - all rights reserved.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: September 03 2005 at 7:25am
I guess it could really be all her own hair. I think we've now got into the pattern of believing that everyone wears extensions...but in countries like Spain, Italy and Greece (and I think Sofia's origins are Greco-Italian), women do often cultivate their hair into very long and intricate styles over many years. Could be hers. It was black and a lot shorter in the movie I mentioned with Sofia and Emmy Rossum--but that was made some years ago.

Posted By: Joey99
Date Posted: September 03 2005 at 8:58am

STUNNING!  Definately one of the most beautiful women on the planet!

She's had long hair in a similar style for YEARS!  My guess would be that it's all her own hair, but who knows!

-------------
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."

Date Posted: September 03 2005 at 9:51am

Hi Fatmoo,

I agree, actresses are so quick to slap on extensions that many of us are just automatically suspicious.  I guess w/out talking to her hairdresser (and I am not sure who does her hair at this point) we will never really know.  But regardless.  She is stunning.

Anyone know if she will be back on CSI Miami for the Fall?

-------------

Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: September 03 2005 at 8:27pm
I think so. About CSI but you are going to see a lot of Sci-Fi also this fall.

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Print Page | Close Window