Print Page | Close Window

Long Hair Help

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=35272
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 8:29pm

Topic: Long Hair Help
Posted By: Game204
Subject: Long Hair Help
Date Posted: September 12 2005 at 3:12pm

Hey, I'm new to this forum and I have a question. My band just got a spot at next year's Warped Tour and we are continuing to book other dates around the mid-winter through Summer. Anyway, I've been trying to grow long hair for over the past year. I have made some progress, but I watched my hair growth over the Summer and it was in my opinion, extremely slow. I ran into a bunch of hair breakage not to mention a bad haircut and have been having a lot of problems with it and seriously need some help. I'm a guy and this i my first attempt at growing long hair so I really didin't know all the care my hair needed. Anyway, can any of you reccomend me any diet tips, health tips, products, or any other pieces of info that would help me grow my hair faster and healthier? Would jogging help any and does sun help hair growth at all? I've been hearing about this Hairtopia thing that I might try but it's out of stock right now. Should I give it a try? I do massage my scalp so I know about that but are there any other things I can do? I just want to be try my best to get my hair as long as possible in the time I have you know?

Replies:
Posted By: Hellfrozeover
Date Posted: September 12 2005 at 3:44pm
How long is it now and how long do you want it?

-------------

Posted By: Kalika
Date Posted: September 12 2005 at 4:46pm

if you need long hair fast, like for a tour, then extensions might be your best bet.

I'll even do em for ya for free tickets

Print Page | Close Window