Print Page | Close Window

Oh You Will not believe this

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: African American Hair
Forum Name: African American Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of African Americans.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=35430
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 11:04am

Topic: Oh You Will not believe this
Posted By: kally
Subject: Oh You Will not believe this
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 6:47pm
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70910 - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70910  check out this site I was livid when I read it

-------------
"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.

Replies:
Posted By: Millah03
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 7:11pm
Umm... wow! How did you come across that? I was uncomfortable reading that. I don't like ish like that. Not at all, ugh!

Posted By: Jesuschrist#1
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 7:27pm
OMG! That is some crazy, low-down, dirty GARBAGE. I almost blew my top off reading that ignorance. I can't believe there are STILL racist pigs like that who are so inconsiderate and discrimative. I was so close 2 giving those hogs a piece of my mind, but I realized that would only cause more trouble. It's hilarious how this stupid organization bond together in order to express their nasty opinions about black people. I'm black and I'm SO proud of it - 100%. God made each culture special in His own eyes, and if those dogs can't see that, then tough. I guess all we can do is pray 4 them. God's going 2 take care of them anyways - especially on Judgment Day

Posted By: kally
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 7:44pm
I was trying to search the net for other helpful site on hair care and ran across that one. The title sounded helpful. BOY was I wrong!!!!

-------------
"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.

Posted By: Renee
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 8:14pm
ok, they're just ignorant. next!

-------------

Posted By: carameldiva
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 8:51pm
Extremely Ignorant, Hateful and Jealous of us. I know when i went to Germany in 1990- those girls had their eyebrows cut all up just like us over here when that was the style- they had their hair processed to be nappy like ours and were taught in school how to act black so that they could get a black husband in the military and come to america. So those folks on that site really need to save the drama. Shoot, white women in america- tan to be like use- get collagen put in their lips and booties. the list goes on and on.

-------------
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's

Posted By: Renee
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 9:55pm
and like 80% of people that undergo plastic surgery are non-blacks. ok, this shouldnt let us start a white vs black thread. lol. err...one more thing, black dont crack

-------------

Posted By: carameldiva
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 9:58pm
Amen, Renee, Amen.

-------------
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's

Posted By: BrownEyez2
Date Posted: September 17 2005 at 10:41pm

Woooowwww!! That's about all I can say!  Of course I'm not surprised that some whites feel that way -racism is still alive and well. Don't sleep on it! When someone harbors that much hate and ignorance, it's definitely a problem.. theirs, not mine!

-------------
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~

Posted By: Millah03
Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 12:58am
There are also white women and women of other races who use different forms of permanently straightening their hair as well. Ignorance, smdh!

Posted By: canopy44
Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 8:30am

That site made me SO ANGRY...the worst part of people like that is that nothing you can tell them will ever change their minds. Where do they get off? Gah!

Posted By: cmesweet
Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 9:51am

O I believe it...these people aren't brave enough to say it to our face so they go on forums to discuss it. As long as they keep it there...well I ain't even gonna finish that statement. But, it's ironic, how they claim we are so lazy. Last time I checked, we were in the fields while they were sitting on the porch drinking lemonade. Usually, people like this lack information about history or claim that history is a lie...so if they want to live in a shut out world and they choose to then that is on them.

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Posted By: Sistaslick
Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 9:51am

I don't let people like that phase me one bit.  I bet if you took a survey of the education level of those posters you wouldn't be surprised at all.

That site is the hallmark of ignorance--- I am too intelligent and too blessed to let those people there make me feel any other way.  And besides, half of them are typing away with subtle hints of African blood coursing through their veins.

-------------

http://blackhairscience.com - The Science of Black Hair

Posted By: BrownEyez2
Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

I don't let people like that phase me one bit.  I bet if you took a survey of the education level of those posters you wouldn't be surprised at all.

That site is the hallmark of ignorance--- I am too intelligent and too blessed to let those people there make me feel any other way.  And besides, half of them are typing away with subtle hints of African blood coursing through their veins.

Here, here Sistaslick!

-------------
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~

Posted By: Honeydoo
Date Posted: September 18 2005 at 4:36pm
It's so hard to read that and not feel your blood boil! However, individuals that center their lives around hatred for anything other than themselves and those like them will have nothing but hatred, loneliness, and hardship in their own. It appalls me that they even consider themselves closer to God because of such thoughts when God was the creator of all. Descrimination, Hatred, and "Superior Race" was not in the Bible last I checked. They fail to realize what they truly come off looking like in society and many of them will not see outside of their own prejudice towns. And they also don't see that their way of thinking IS a minority in a big melting pot such as the U.S. If any of them ever read this all I can say to them is God Bless you anyway...you're going to need it.

-------------
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay

Posted By: Pokahontas
Date Posted: September 19 2005 at 7:45am
Oh heck no! What kinda racist crap is that! I can't read no more....

-------------

Posted By: Pokahontas
Date Posted: September 19 2005 at 7:50am

And besides, half of them are typing away with subtle hints of African blood coursing through their veins.

That made me smile cuz it is so true! They so ignorant they don't even realize that.

Posted By: SimplyAlex
Date Posted: September 20 2005 at 4:17pm
It made me laugh. Just cracked me up. I don't know why.

-------------
Hair Type: 4a/3c Natural
Hair Length: Mid Back (growing out Layers)
Hair Goal: Long Layered Waist length/ Super Healthy!

Posted By: Hair Goddess
Date Posted: September 22 2005 at 4:52pm

I agree 100% Sistaslick.  I'm just amazed that these "people" have nothing more productive to talk about. They are just miserable S**ts.

They "are" ignorant---not at all worldly I'm afraid...pretty ill educated about the diversity in this world.

Can you spell  i-n-s-e-c-u-r-i-t-y?

Posted By: jasmine2g3
Date Posted: September 23 2005 at 12:08am
stupidity....they lucky I didn't feel like signing up to post a reply. I'm about to post that link on the BET forum.

-------------

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*

Posted By: cebnn
Date Posted: September 24 2005 at 9:14am
Wow..I know I am so late..but, whoever wrote that needs some serious fact checking. First of all meth- is a rual farm/ country problem. My mother is a substance abuse counselor at a federal prison, and she said that in 3 years.. she has only seen one black person for meth. I just don't know It is so sad, that there are still people that think this way living. If they feel they are so superior to us, why are they spending their time talking about black women and their relaxers?

-------------
http://lilypie.com">
Fotki updated on 10/28 address in profile

Posted By: princess07
Date Posted: September 26 2005 at 12:59pm

Originally posted by kally kally wrote:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70910 - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70910  check out this site I was livid when I read it

Some people you just have to pray for and move on. And especially don't waste your precious time, listening to that crap.

Posted By: 1985indy500
Date Posted: September 26 2005 at 2:32pm
Sistaslick,

The Overwhelming PEACE you feel is so powerful in your post! I hope
we can all feel that good at least once a day! If such an inflammatory
site doesn't send you over the edge, you are amazing. I am in awe of
people like you who are just ABOVE all of that........I guess you have
to be to survive and not get stessed out.

-------------
Life's a Journey..............NOT a Destination!

Posted By: missfro
Date Posted: October 02 2005 at 6:56am
i am so shocked to read this ... racism is still on i just cant believe that it is this big ... i got really mad reading this

-------------
Hair type: 4a or 3C<--transitioning
Hair length: 20"
goal:relaxer free healthy hair
Last relaxer: Sept 05

Posted By: PolkaDottedLuv
Date Posted: June 18 2009 at 8:04pm
Ugh that makes me so angry Angry And I know I shouldn't let it get to me because those people are just ignorant fools but it does! Uggghhh

-------------
wwww.youtube.com/PolkaDottedLuv

www.myspace.com/arielle_patrice

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=302973

Posted By: parafire247
Date Posted: June 19 2009 at 7:35am

I just don't like that web site period.  Yes, definitely pray for them.  They are SO closed minded and are missing out on so many wonderful things and people by being like that!

Posted By: parafire247
Date Posted: June 19 2009 at 7:39am
They have nothing better to do - which is so sad.  They have no real life. So sad too.  And have been raised so closed minded that they are missing so many wonderful things and wonderful people!Cry

Posted By: cokoladka
Date Posted: July 05 2009 at 4:24pm
they are 2 stupid...no worry WHAT IS BLACK THAT IS NICE :-) keep smile and ingnorant them :-)

Posted By: caoxueer1r
Date Posted: August 25 2009 at 8:19pm

My 15-year-old is disinclined to work for her GCSEs, saying her time is better spent preening herself in preparation for assignations with her delightful, diligent, privately educated, moneyed boyfriend. She insists the money spent on nail-painting, hair-colouring and the like is an investment and will be more than repaid when he marries her. Is she deluding herself?
a
  A curious mother

Dear Curious Mother, http://www.archlord-gold.com - archlord gold ,

Surprising as this may seem in the 21st century, your daughter's strategy is not unusual. Evidence on speed-dating gathered by the economists Michèle Belot and Marco Francesconi shows that women are attracted by rich men, while men focus more on a woman's physical appearance. Lena Edlund, another economist, has found that in the areas of her native Sweden where the wealthiest men live, women of prime marriageable age are over-represented。

However, your daughter is only 15; for Edlund, “prime marriageable age” is 25-44. Your daughter is either going to have to get her hooks into this chap unusually early, or she is going to have to keep him on the boil for another decade – a lot of nail-painting。
http://www.archlord-gold.com/archlord-power-leveling.asp - archlord power leveling ,
  Not only is she concentrating her investments into a single asset by abandoning her education, but she may even be making her main goal harder to achieve. Belot and Francesconi discovered that a strong social trend towards “assortative mating” means that although educated, high-achieving men are not interested in marrying a rich woman, they do like educated high-achieving women, rather than shallow girls with shiny nails。

Your daughter should learn to work hard and look good at the same time. Not only will it advance her immediate goals, it will also – sadly – stand her in good stead for the rest of her life。
http://www.archlord-money.com - archlord gold ,
Unless we spend money to spot and prevent asteroids  now, one might crash into Earth and destroy life as we know it, say some scientists.
  Asteroids are bigger versions of the meteoroids  that race across the night sky. Most orbit the sun far from Earth and don’t threaten us. But there are also thousands of asteroids whose orbits put them on a collision course with Earth.
  Buy $50 million worth of new telescopes right now. Then spend $10 million a year for the next 25 year5s to locate most of the space rocks. By the time we spot a fatal one, the scientists say, we’ll have a way to change its course.
  Some scientists favor pushing asteroids off course with nuclear weapons. But the cost wouldn’t be cheap. http://www.archlord-money.com/archlord-powerleveling.asp - archlord power leveling ,
  Is it worth it? Two things experts consider when judging any risk re: 1) How likely the event is; and 2) How bad the consequences if the event occurs. Experts think an asteroid big enough to destroy lots of life might strike Earth once every 500,000 years. Sounds pretty rare—but if one did fall, it would be the end of the world. “If we don’t take care of these big asteroids, they’ll take care of us,” says one scientist. “It’s that simple.” http://www.aocgoldweb.com - aoc gold ,
  The cure, though, might be worse than the disease. Do we really want fleets of nuclear weapons sitting around on Earth? “The world has less to fear from doomsday rocks than from a great nuclear fleet set against them,” said a New York Times article.

A curious mother

Posted By: butterfly73
Date Posted: March 30 2010 at 10:54pm
GOD will definitely handle them!  I truly hate ignorance!  

-------------
Shining Always...Humbly awaiting your reply

Butterfly73

Print Page | Close Window