Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=35545
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 3:06am

Topic: Quick Problem!!
Posted By: ~*smoothy*~
Subject: Quick Problem!!
Date Posted: September 20 2005 at 10:05pm
ahhh....i have been brushin my hair...but I brush my right side down because i get no results on an angle....Now that i do see alot of waves when brushin down i am trying to change the direction and itz not workin my right side tendz to look extremely frizzy lyke fuzzy...any advice...i have been strugglin with my right side ever since i have been tryin to wave.

Replies:
Posted By: sjay
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 3:00am
keep brushing that right side. its so used to going one way, and its gonna take alotta work to change the direction. spraying ur du rag wit water might also help to get rid of ur "fuzzy" problem by layin ur hair down pretty good. (another right sider)

-------------

Posted By: 360spinna
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 5:08am
true, once you got your waves going one way its gonna take some time to change it,

Once you decide on your pattern you should stick with it. You should have gave you right side some more time before you switched your technique. If you want them true 360waves you gotta brush the sides at angle.

-------------

Posted By: BIGGMike
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:00am
changing direction of your wave pattern takes time. The fuzziness and frizziness comes from your hair not being trained to develope waves in that direction. That side will get use to it and lay down, but it will take some time. That's what getting waves is all about, brushing and training.

-------------
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Posted By: chub120
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 4:05pm
great tip mike

-------------
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans

Posted By: KingJames23
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 4:55pm
when u change the direction of ur wave pattern it will take some time 2 see the results so u have to keep up brushing at the angle u been brushing

-------------
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Print Page | Close Window