Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=35562
Printed Date: June 18 2024 at 8:43am

Topic: Angelina Jolie...SHORTer!!!!
Posted By: fatmoogas
Subject: Angelina Jolie...SHORTer!!!!
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 2:13pm

Her hair has been having frequent trims and thin outs recently, until now she's reached the point where it seems to always look unkempt and scraggly. Don't like the over red lipstick, either...Oh yeah--and she looks a bit fatter than usual too!

Replies:
Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 2:30pm
To quote a few people who contribute here, "eww." I know one thing: I wouldn't leave Jennifer Aniston for her.

Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Her hair has been having frequent trims and thin outs recently, until now she's reached the point where it seems to always look unkempt and scraggly. Don't like the over red lipstick, either...Oh yeah--and she looks a bit fatter than usual too!

I'm guessing that you don't like it? 

Posted By: Hellfrozeover
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 2:50pm
She hasn't been thinning it out. Peroxide probably did that. It might only be shorter because she was so blonde last month. Cutting it is sometimes the only way to combat dry, bleached ends.

-------------

Posted By: aseya
Date Posted: September 21 2005 at 3:18pm
I don't like her lipstick either, I think she kinda looks like she's been sucking on a cherry popsicle.
But I like her color much better than the lighter blonde she was sporting a little while ago.

About six months ago, I definitely would have left Jen Aniston for her, but now I don't like her at all.

Posted By: DarkHelmet
Date Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:10am

Give her a break.

She's been in Africa adopting all those children.

She's an angel of mercy with a slighty disheveled do'

Posted By: nooneatall
Date Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:20am
Adopting "all those children"? as in ONE? Adoption is a great thing but let's not put her on too high a pedestal.

-------------
...and that's all I have to say about that.

Posted By: Vicky
Date Posted: September 22 2005 at 4:40am
Not to bad all in all. The lipstick is a big over the top but.. If she did cut it due to coloring it was a good thing, it would have looked worse uncut.
She's just having a bad day, like everyone else. Im sure her hair will look better in the near future

Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: September 22 2005 at 6:48am
I just hope she is going to let it grow back out. She is and was stunning with it longer.

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Posted By: Tyranna
Date Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:42pm

Quote Don't like the over red lipstick, either...Oh yeah--and she looks a bit fatter than usual too!

Fatter?  WTF is your definition of fat?

Angelina looks healthy and slender - certainly more slender than her 'Lara Croft' look.  The walking 'Aushwitz victim' look pushed by Hollywood and the modelling industry is neither sexy nor healthy.

Her hair - I like thar bronzy-brown coloring she has - better than blond and far, far superior to her days with black hair.  Be nice to see more length though.  The lipstick does not really work though.

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: September 22 2005 at 10:37pm
A woman with lips that size shouldn't wear that shade of red lipstick-- it makes it look like she's playing with wax lips :-P .

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: rardman
Date Posted: September 23 2005 at 11:50am

An "angel of mercy", with "wax lips". That can't happen often.

She looks horrible here. Not looking like such a good call now Brad. Jen , on the Oprah season premiere this week looked better than I have ever seen her, and I'm not a huge fan of hers. She was breathtaking. 

Date Posted: September 23 2005 at 2:14pm
Well can't anyone have a bad day? We all have them?

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Posted By: malibubabe
Date Posted: September 24 2005 at 10:48am
fat? you're kidding right?

-------------
Emilie

Posted By: plumme
Date Posted: September 24 2005 at 4:18pm

Wow... her hair is far more important for her good looks than I imagined.

The lipstick, is out of the question.

I don't think she's put on weigh at all. It's that unlfattering dress she's wearing. She has broad shoulders and it makes them more obvious, amongst other things.

Posted By: mandabear324
Date Posted: September 24 2005 at 5:12pm

Just a bad picture of her.  She is still gorgeous.

Date Posted: September 24 2005 at 5:18pm

Well, there a lot more "bad pictures" of her where those came from.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1 - http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&l ogsrch=1

Posted By: Alexia81189
Date Posted: September 24 2005 at 6:44pm
ahhhhhhh, skin and bones! The veins in her arms are popping out tremendously and hideously. I miss her long medium dark brown hair. I think she is too skinny at the moment. Red lips are a little much 2

-------------
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posted By: BrownEyez2
Date Posted: September 24 2005 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by mandabear324 mandabear324 wrote:

Just a bad picture of her.  She is still gorgeous.

I agree!  Much better looking than Jennifer Aniston, IMO. Take away Jennifer's hair and you have nothing ...she's really not a pretty girl. Sooooo totally overrated.

-------------
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~

Date Posted: September 24 2005 at 11:27pm

But BrownEyez2, isn't this a HAIR TALK site? You need to visit the Total Package web site and make your opinions known there. Jennifer's hair puts her in icon status. I'll never be convinced that Angelina's hair contains loads of extensions. There was a period a couple years ago that it suddenly grew faster than humanly possible.

Posted By: BrownEyez2
Date Posted: September 25 2005 at 2:26am

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

To quote a few people who contribute here, "eww." I know one thing: I wouldn't leave Jennifer Aniston for her.

Well, Kramer.. thanks for the info on Total Package web(whatever that is) but I'll pass. Looking at your quote above, looks like you should have made that opinion there. It is a HAIRTALK board after all~  

-------------
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~

Posted By: curlygurl
Date Posted: September 26 2005 at 11:48pm
can't believe you think she's fat! i think that most actresses and models are way way way tooooo skinny! I think they would look so much better if they had a bit of meat on them! that's why people go annorexic. it's just a bad photo of her.

Date Posted: September 27 2005 at 5:09am
Only a little fat by Hollywood standards...not by any normal ones.

Posted By: missrini
Date Posted: October 10 2005 at 6:00am
Well, I've actually tried to be catty and say bad things about her, but I'm sorry....she's just too naturally gorgeous.  Of course I don't know her as a human being, but outwardly she would have to be amongst the most beautiful women in the world.  I mean she'd look fantastic without make-up, bald and dressed in a sack (well.....maybe not fantastic but better than most!)

Date Posted: October 12 2005 at 11:16am

Latest photo on Getty.

Date Posted: October 13 2005 at 4:26pm
Pulled back? Or cut?

-------------

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: October 14 2005 at 12:17pm

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Only a little fat by Hollywood standards...not by any normal ones.

Show me the fat... i for one can not see it!

Date Posted: October 14 2005 at 1:21pm

Pulled back, I'd say.

Print Page | Close Window