Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves Archives
Forum Description: Archive of the old Men's 360 Waves Forum
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3567
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 3:25am

Topic: my wave knowledge....
Posted By: blackgospel
Subject: my wave knowledge....
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 1:20pm
All the information for getting waves (brushing in the shower, etc.) are all spread out over the site so I thought I'd put everything I've learned on this sit into one post... Don't jump down my throat if you don't like it, just ignore it lol. This is just something to help beginners to create their own method. Chris

How To Get Waves

The curls/coils in your hair are the key to getting waves. If your hair is straight the you will not get waves because a wave is a straightened out curl. The curlier (or nappy) your hair is, the more waves you will have in your hair. Deep waves comes from letting your hair grow. Everyone’s waves will not look the same, it depends on your hair type.
Some people have different textures throughout their head, therefore your waves may have a slightly different look or may not be totally the same. Though it may not be noticeable.
Pomade is not what develops waves. So if you don’t use it, it doesn’t matter. Pomade is used to help hold down your hair and help define them, but it isn’t necessary for the process.

Use pomade before your brush/du rag
Brush hair at most 1/1 ½ hours daily
Clean hair at least every other day to keep hair healthy
Brush hair in shower to make them more uniform
Wear du rag when not busy and to bed.
Spray du rag with water or moisturizer while wearing.
Get a hair cut every 2-4 weeks to make them deeper
While hair is long, comb hair as well as brush (hard brush)

Brushing: When brushing your hair start from the center of your head and brush out in every direction towards your lining. Example: From the crown to your forehead, crown to your left temple, etc. From your crown it should make a circle.

Pomade: Pomade is not what makes waves so if you don’t use it, it doesn’t matter. Pomade is used to help hold down your hair and help define them, but it isn’t necessary for the process. Either place a fingertip of pomade into your hand and rub it until it softens, place it in a sink of hot water until it melts, or melt it with a blow drier, then apply it evenly into your hair. Thoroughly rub it into your hair with your palm. If the pomade isn’t melted, take a hot towel and place it on your head to melt the grease, or you can use a blow drier. After you apply the pomade brush it into your hair.

Moisturizing: Use pink lotion or Scurl Moisturizer to keep your hair from drying out. Whenever you think you need it throughout the day.

Ice Pomade: Use this pomade sparingly (going out, etc.), it is possible that it will damage or irritate the skin near your lining.

Water technique: While you are brushing, spray your hair with water and brush it dry. Keep repeating this until you’re finished brushing.

-------------
There is no such thing as a stupid question only a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Replies:
Posted By: pmp4lfjmike
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 1:27pm
GOOD

-------------

Posted By: NewEraOg
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by pmp4lfjmike pmp4lfjmike wrote:

GOOD

-------------
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net - http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1 - http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Posted By: YoUnG MaCk
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by NewEraOg NewEraOg wrote:

GOOD

-------------

100 MiNuS 99 Reppin Dat Ft.Lauderdale

Posted By: PLAYA2K4
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:20pm
Good job...i will use your advice

-------------

Posted By: BodyGuard
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:28pm
Good post. You should repost this in the "If u new" topic.

-------------

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:43pm
Why are you posting so much and saying absolutly nothing? You don't get anything if you have a ton of posts you know that....right?

-------------

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:46pm
wtf who me

-------------

Posted By: Cheater Of Da Year (2004)
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:49pm
damn, i hate to be the first person to question this thread due to my history, but i got 2 questions. I agree wit everything else but i question the only brushing 1 1/2 hours a day. If thats the case then i need to pull back on my brushing by 40%. And the only other thing i question is washin hair every couple of days.....i was told by some dt members (cant remember, it wuz when i first joined) to wash everyother week??

-------------
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:53pm
Blah!

1 1/2 hours? I don't brush that much and I haven't for a while.
As far as washing I would say every other day or once a week if you use lots of products. But if you only using a moisturizer and no pomade then once every 2 weeks is cool.

-------------

Posted By: ADIAMOND08
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

damn, i hate to be the first person to question this thread due to my history, but i got 2 questions. I agree wit everything else but i question the only brushing 1 1/2 hours a day. If thats the case then i need to pull back on my brushing by 40%. And the only other thing i question is washin hair every couple of days.....i was told by some dt members (cant remember, it wuz when i first joined) to wash everyother week??

Cheater,
Do you wash every other week, cuz if so how does your hair feel? Is it soft, itchy etc? I usually wash every day and apply new moisturizer and pomade daily. What about ya'll?

-------------
Just Brush It

http://community.webshots.com/user/camad84 - http://community.webshots.com/user/camad84

Posted By: and1mildsauce
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:56pm
CAN'T U JSU WASH UR **** EVERY DAY.. I D0NT WANNA B ALL NASTY N **** AL SCH00L...NIGAGS MAKIN FUN 0F ME N ****..

-------------

wtf you need to f#ck of cause you wont to start sh!t **** lets go start**** cause if you talk **** i swear i will end the sh!t mad so f#ck off ncca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

damn, but my ish is strugglin and i brush brolickly, 3 hours at home and at work on my breaks. Could i really be brushin too much????....i aint know there was such a thing.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:57pm

wtf you need to f#ck of cause you wont to start sh!t **** lets go start**** cause if you talk **** i swear i will end the sh!t mad so f#ck off ncca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by ADIAMOND08 ADIAMOND08 wrote:

Cheater,
Do you wash every other week, cuz if so how does your hair feel? Is it soft, itchy etc? I usually wash every day and apply new moisturizer and pomade daily. What about ya'll?
I wash everyday....and put in pomade and moisturizer daily too. I dont know how yall can go with washing hair for a week or two, but i always clean my hair while i shower and bruch while i shower

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:01pm

I'm so scared.
I hope you're proud of yourself.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:01pm
damn, guess its time for me to start too

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by and1mildsauce and1mildsauce wrote:

CAN'T U JSU WASH UR **** EVERY DAY.. I D0NT WANNA B ALL NASTY N **** AL SCH00L...NIGAGS MAKIN FUN 0F ME N ****..

If you're going heavy on the pomade...wash daily. But for the most part my hair has only shea butter or BM in most days.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:06pm

Yo....lets try to keep this beef free okay?? Besides it wasnt even that serious

-------------

Posted By: ludawave
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:13pm
Am i the only one who disagrees wit the u don't need pomade. Cuz if all u had to do wuz brush for a while, after 17 yrs of brushin everyday before I knew about waves, I should have some. I don't think it's possible for anybody to create waves without pomade. Even if i used water, all it would do wuz make my hair curly. i don't care wut anybody sayz it's IMPOSSIBLE TO GET WAVES WITHOUT POMADE!!!

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:15pm

I'm so scared.
nicca f#ck off yo i dont wont to start **** with yo a$$ go f#ck yo mom or somtin leave me the**** alone nicca you got me started bicth

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:18pm

I'm so scared.
nicca f#ck off yo i dont wont to start **** with yo a$$ go f#ck yo mom or somtin leave me the**** alone nicca you got me started bicth

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:18pm
umm...nevermind

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:21pm
bodygaurd you wont to start beef i am hear lets go i ant asking you nicca i am tellin biccth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by ludawave ludawave wrote:

Am i the only one who disagrees wit the u don't need pomade. Cuz if all u had to do wuz brush for a while, after 17 yrs of brushin everyday before I knew about waves, I should have some. I don't think it's possible for anybody to create waves without pomade. Even if i used water, all it would do wuz make my hair curly. i don't are wut anybody sayz it's IMPOSSIBLE TO GET WAVES WITHOUT POMADE!!!

I have waves and didn't start using pomade until I saw results. Then I used it a couple of times and didn't like how it looked and went without. It's possible. And the only reason you did get waves before now is because you got your hair cut like every 2 weeks and you probably didn't brush as much. Besides ask anyone here, pomade doesn't GET you waves, it enhances them.

Well if you wanna start it finish it and do everything in between as well.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:25pm
yeah...i think im done for tha day

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:26pm
stay biccth,biccth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:26pm
I think I'm done for a while. SOME of you guys are too sensitive. If you get this mad over the internet you must not get out much in real life.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:27pm

stay biccth,biccth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who?

-------------

Posted By: MenaceIISociety
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:28pm

I think I'm done for a while. SOME of you guys are too sensitive. If you get this mad over the internet you must not get out much in real life.
Quoted for the truth

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:29pm
get the hell out of hear biccth now you no not to f#ck with me biccth i dont come form wear you come from nicca my father my mom is dead nicca and out hear wear i live you f#ck with them dame well they will f#ck with you

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:29pm
So bodyguard, if somebody asks u which way is better to get waves; with pomade and brush, or without pomade and brush, What would u tell them? Thx for the advice too.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:31pm

get the hell out of hear biccth now you no not to f#ck with me biccth i dont come form wear you come from nicca my father my mom is dead nicca and out hear wear i live you f#ck with them dame well they will f#ck with you

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:32pm

who is that to??

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:33pm

who is that to??
bodygaurd

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:34pm
let me say that ur wastin ur time...you cant win an argument wit a female

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ludawave ludawave wrote:

So bodyguard, if somebody asks u which way is better to get waves; with pomade and brush, or without pomade and brush, What would u tell them? Thx for the advice too.

I would tell them blue magic or shea butter, water, and a medium brush. IMO, shea butter is the best thing for your hair period. It will make it unbelieveably soft. I would say ask King, but his hair looks naturally soft. It will also straighten your waves so they are more even.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:38pm
yea pimp, go easy on the lady. Remember ur here to concentrate on ur waves.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:38pm

No offense, but what does your parents being dead have anything to do with your argument with bodyguard? This is the net, words dont really hurt anybody here.....you can cuss as much as you want.....you aint hurting nobody. Example: *****, [bleep!],****ing, faggot, *******......nobody aint hurt

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:39pm
but yo i dont take that **** from no one nicca wont to f#ck with nicca betta be ready to go to hell!

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:40pm

-------------
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1 - http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:43pm

LMFAO, IM LEAVING NOW

-------------

Posted By: dafatmack
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:44pm
Quote wash everyday....and put in pomade and moisturizer daily too. I dont know how yall can go with washing hair for a week or two, but i always clean my hair while i shower and bruch while i shower

me 2
Quote think I'm done for a while. SOME of you guys are too sensitive. If you get this mad over the internet you must not get out much in real life.

Yo, just ignore them cats BG.

-------------
http://www.dreamteam360.net - Dream Team Website!
http://xcess-host.com/jarvis/mack.htm - My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:44pm

but yo i dont take that **** from no one nicca wont to f#ck with nicca betta be ready to go to hell!

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:45pm

I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:47pm

[QUOTE=pmp4lfjmike] but yo i dont take that **** from no one nicca wont to f#ck with nicca betta be ready to go to hell!

Go to hell? This is the net dog......you cant do much okay? I read yo sig....you said whoever talked smack will get a cap in their ass.....what you going to do Cap Lock your words?

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:47pm

I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!

LMAO, MY STOMACH HURTS...THIS IS HILARIOUS, OKAY, OKAY IM REALLY LEAVING NOW

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:48pm
i am just sayin want to talk bull sh!t nicca i am right hear

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:51pm

BG, never did talked **** to you anyway.....you getting mad for no reason

-------------

Posted By: cmesweet
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:52pm

Pmp it is time that you calm down. No one said anything to you in a rude way for you to even behave like this. Even if they did, be a man and keep walking, and ignore it.

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

Pmp it is time that you calm down. No one said anything to you in a rude way for you to even behave like this. Even if they did, be a man and keep walking, and ignore it.
thanks but i am not like that when some talk sh!t to you nicca you got talk sh!t back i am not from wear he from you talk about a nicca yo a$$ get lay down even if it a lil sh!t i am still gonna talk sh!t even if yall say i have issuses then that yall me talk sh!t walk sh!t be sh!t that wat my father sayed befoir he died!

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 6:28pm

Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

thanks but i am not like that when some talk sh!t to you nicca you got talk sh!t back i am not from wear he from you talk about a nicca yo a$$ get lay down even if it a lil sh!t i am still gonna talk sh!t even if yall say i have issuses then that yall me talk sh!t walk sh!t be sh!t that wat my father sayed befoir he died!
BG never said any **** too you....if your father gave you that advice you might get killed on the streets....sometimes you have to walk away from your problems....but its also true sometimes you have to stand up......this is the net.....anybody can talk **** and it will start a war. The 11 page war....it gets tiring and old....just stop and forget about it. You still havent anwser my question what **** did BG talked?

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 6:40pm
nicc say i cant type like every time on threads he says you cant type just look on all the other threads and you will see evan more sh!t and i bemail him all the time to tell him to chil lets be cool but the nicca dont want to lisson so on this thread he wont to talk bull i i ant takin it talk **** i am right behind talkin sh!t

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 6:45pm
BodyGuard originally wrote:
Good post. You should repost this in the "If u new" topic
^^^This is why you got mad in the first place

And about that you cant type subject to you......dog, that was like 3 weeks ago quit bring back old ****...you are the one starting stuff

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 7:12pm
you no what nicca lay off idont wont to star with yo ass

-------------

Posted By: dnie
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 8:58pm
you do know bodyguard is a girl right.
have mo respect 4 women dude

-------------

Posted By: Twista
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 9:06pm
this will not be going on lik dem otha 1214214 pages threads.

YALL NEEDA MAKE AH WEBSITE WERE YALL CAN E-ARGUE @... DAMN . GO INTO A DAMN AOL CHAT ROOM AND DO YO ISH!

-------------

Posted By: blackgospel
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 9:24pm
QUESTION: Why make the moderator's job harder? I'm a moderator (not here of course) and I don't like having extra work to do I'm sure others don't either.

OK, I see I'm late on replying, but anyway...

About washing your hair everyother day. I only said that because if you use pomade (and some other hair products) then you're putting mineral oil in your hair and it isn't good for your scalp or hair, so that wouldn't be good to have in your head for too long. I don't even wash my hair that much...Like I said, it's only a suggestion.

I did hear that if you're just starting out with waves than it's better to keep it in for a minute. Other than that I wouldn't recommend it.

-------------
There is no such thing as a stupid question only a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:03pm

-------------

Posted By: 2_short_90
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:09pm
i see why dis page went dis long people r ova reactin again

-------------
Yo ya boi and his gurl is famous http://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfm - http://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfm VOTE       OR180 UR 360

Posted By: n1k3n30s0u1
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:11pm
lol.. [unecessarily speaking]

hmmm...

-------------
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/ - http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/

Posted By: 2_short_90
Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:11pm
which BG he at it wit anyway...cuz if its bodyguard i gotta admit she be annoyin da hell out of a nigga

-------------
Yo ya boi and his gurl is famous http://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfm - http://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfm VOTE       OR180 UR 360

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:19pm
....It's aight BODYGUARD.. We already know niggas on here hate on introverts [like ourseleves] regardless ......[mostly the ignorant ones] Which goes w/o saying.

And niggas need 2 stop makin comments 2 fuel ****. It goes to show that peeps actually feed into drama. I'm not saying this 2 start anything I'm saying it becuz it seems to be a gradually increasing problem.

-------------
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/ - http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:21pm
<-------- best waves

-------------
Dream Team Website

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:23pm
*dunks*

-------------
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:27pm
i can dunk on regulation... a 10 foot hoop really

<-------- best waves

-------------
Dream Team Website

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:27pm

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:29pm
wannabe

-------------
Dream Team Website

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:29pm
he's coming a little bit stronger..

-------------
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:30pm

wannabe

HaHa...
Fuckin' peasants.

-------------
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:35pm
lol

-------------
Dream Team Website

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:37pm
OMG.. YALL NEGROS KNO DAT PUTTIN ALL DEM SMILEYS USE UP AH WEBSITES BANDWIDTH..AND CAN KILL AH NICCA WID AH LOADING ON AH SLOW COMPUTA TRYNA LOAD ALL DAT!!! PLEASE STOP SPAMMIN DA SMILEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:40pm
damn newera take your hyper as$ to sleep lol

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:40pm
I cant make that many smileys

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:42pm
lol

u lucky titty twista dun want me 2 do it no more

-------------
Dream Team Website

Date Posted: December 30 2004 at 11:45pm

lol

u lucky titty twista dun want me 2 do it no more

thank you fo fixin dat u cudnt left sum in

-------------

Posted By: 1800FabFlow
Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:25am
so u sayin the smileys(which are pretty gay anyway)
cause the pages to load slower than all those gifs niggas got?
im on dsl so no worries 4 me

-------------
http://dreamteam360.net/forums - http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay

Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:32am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

so u sayin the smileys(which are pretty gay anyway)
cause the pages to load slower than all those gifs niggas got?
im on dsl so no worries 4 me

yep.. well the jumpy ones does. This forum has old software and putting all thoses smileys can lag up a computer badly. Since most ppl are on mozilla and off of Internet explorer.. it uses memory like ah *****. That said.. the computer has to use memory (your ram) and cpu power to make all dem jumpy green things jump. Lol nigga had lik 1421431 of dem..

-------------

Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:34am
but all these gifs in sigs use up memory too

-------------

Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:40am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

but all these gifs in sigs use up memory too

true, but theres not many sig gifs in one thread as many of the green things that people spam.. and the ish dat was on here eariler was out of hand. Wouldn't have da problem if people didn't "spam" the board wid dem.. da sig gifs arent spamming, so the extra spamming gifs (aka green bouncing) things shouldn't be causing the problem in the 1st place if they was used in a apporatiate way. Also, theres no way a page can contain 100 sig gifs and still be one page to cause a problem like the jumpy thingies.

If you want to test it... spam abunch of green things and try to move down the page.... you cant real fast because your pc has to load all dat bs crap over and over and over.. and keep trying to go down.. ur pc is still loadin da ish into ram and back out.

-------------

Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:49am
its ok
i dont like those things anyway
I believe u

-------------

Posted By: GME12
Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 6:06am
recently alot of ppl been saying that brushin in the shower is good, what i dont get is if every1 is showering everyday they brushin/washin there hair everyday in the shower

-------------
Official DreamTeam Member

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''

Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:08am
Originally posted by 2_short_90 2_short_90 wrote:

which BG he at it wit anyway...cuz if its bodyguard i gotta admit she be annoyin da hell out of a nigga

LMAO...somebody come dunk on this kid!

-------------

Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:47am

Originally posted by 2_short_90 2_short_90 wrote:

LMAO...somebody come dunk on this kid!
f#ck here we go again **** well i am ready to talk **** are you

-------------

Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 8:14am
Ok, well talk to this

I'm not going to argue with a little kid.

-------------

Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 8:22am
why you keep biccthin biccth

-------------

Posted By: Murray Mack
Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 9:00am
Originally posted by GME12 GME12 wrote:

recently alot of ppl been saying that brushin in the shower is good, what i dont get is if every1 is showering everyday they brushin/washin there hair everyday in the shower

rite.. that just dosent add up. All the stuff u put in ur hair ur just washing it away. Its pointless.

And black ppl shouldn't wash their hair everyday moms told me (I mean shampoo washing n conditioning)

wash it once a week

-------------

Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Murray Mack Murray Mack wrote:

Originally posted by GME12 GME12 wrote:

rite.. that just dosent add up. All the stuff u put in ur hair ur just washing it away. Its pointless.

And black ppl shouldn't wash their hair everyday moms told me (I mean shampoo washing n conditioning)

wash it once a week

lol.. well ...

1. I think the ****s just nasty for MALES going a week w/o washing their hair. Especially if you have pomade etc. in there.
2. What wrong with washing it out? You can always put more back in.

When you brush in the shower blah blah blah.. You are basically brushing AFTER washing. You can also brush while the shampoo/conditioner is in [whichever] ... I have washed my hair like.. Everyday for most of my life and I'm doing good. I'm not clogging up anything because I don't use shampoo each time.

-------------
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -

Posted By: cmesweet
Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 10:30am
Black people can wash their hair as much as they want. If you dont want to wash your hair everyday than fine, no one is making you. I wash my hair almost everyday and I have more hair than the wavers on the board.

-------------
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Posted By: BlackFate
Date Posted: December 31 2004 at 5:00pm

why you keep biccthin biccth
wtf did i say to ne1 who starts beef again huh??HUH?!!where mah cuzins at

-------------
http://community.webshots.com/user/blackfate1056 - http://community.webshots.com/user/blackfate1056

Print Page | Close Window