Print Page | Close Window

Just Curious...Any Spiritualists Here?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Friendship Forum
Forum Description: Make friends, post about off topics unrelated to hair or beauty but please keep it friendly.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=35853
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 11:59am

Topic: Just Curious...Any Spiritualists Here?
Posted By: Hair Goddess
Subject: Just Curious...Any Spiritualists Here?
Date Posted: September 29 2005 at 11:51am

I'm a metaphysician and am wondering if any like minded people are here.

What's your poison?  Healing, etc.

Thanx

HG

Replies:
Posted By: areyouwild2
Date Posted: October 23 2005 at 6:05pm
 My dear Hair Goddess, I am of a metaphysical nature. I joined the theosophical society founded by Madame Blavatsky over ten years ago. I am convinced that all healing can be accomplished through electro-magnetism. I also enjoy tai-chi martial art meditation in motion. I learned from the Grand Master of the shao-lin temple Sin Kwang The' here in Lexington, KY. I am not interested in fighting anymore. The Yin/Yang tai-chi energy coinsides with the Caduceus (of Mercury) double serpent (sign of physicians). I am a cantadora storyteller that heal wounds of our psyche, that will not heal in any other way. Stories of magic and medicine to know your soul. I have a Native American sweatlodge (Inipi) for healing. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am at your service. I am handle: areyouwild2 E-mail: mailto:feather069@hotmail.com - feather069@hotmail.com wild as in proper instinct/intuition.

Posted By: Hair Goddess
Date Posted: February 14 2006 at 3:38pm

I'm sorry it took extremely long to reply. 

I did not think anyone would reply.  I also had quite a year.

I am a Spiritual Consultant.  I attend spiritual and metaphysical churches and teach.  I divine through the tarot and crystals.  I do angel readings as well with my guides.  I'm a certified & clinical hypnotherapist.  I do tai- chi (the exercise)and am into feng-shui.  I'm part American Indian as well.  I'm a metaphysical Life Coach and a Spiritualist Healer and Reiki Master/Teacher.  I also am wiccan priestess (ordained).  I teach candle magick, etc. 

I thought about checking out the Theosophical Society myself as I was told about it many years ago, I tend to lean more toward other society elections at this time.

I think it's great that you have a sweat lodge.  I would like to learn more of it from you.

There are certain things I do by the phase of the moon...including the ritual of cutting/trimming the hair.

It's a pleasure to find your post.  After some time, I assumed that no one would reply.  Feel free to send me a PM.  I have your email address. 

It sounds like you are quite the sage.  Let's email, etc.

SC, DD, CCHT, RMT, MLC

Print Page | Close Window