Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36066
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 6:43am

Topic: My new style
Posted By: always_alone
Subject: My new style
Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 4:43pm

Is just a bob with side swept bangs. I think it looks much better in real life than it does in these pics. It looks flat for some reason. Doesn;t have that problem when I look in the mirror...oh, well. ENJOY! It looks sooooo much better than it did. It is one length now and it has a style! Simple, but it looks cute on me I think.

Oh, and I did pluck my brows a little to make them smaller. Not much but it looks better.

Hold on...gotta fix something then they will be up. LOL

-------------
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Replies:
Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 5:17pm

I'm in the process of uploading pics to my website. I will give the link in this post after I am done.

-------------
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Posted By: Ononotdon
Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 5:19pm
Very nice!  Great smile, too.

-------------

Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 6:09pm

Thanks...2 years of braces was worth it from Junior to Senior year in high school for my smile.  I have uploaded and posted pics on my livejournal...warning...this is not dial-up friendly!!! But you will be able to view all of them on one page:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/cichlidchick85/19683.html - http://www.livejournal.com/users/cichlidchick85/19683.html

-------------
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Posted By: bean3270
Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 9:58pm

You look good. Change the color.

The Bean

http:\\www.theprofessornutmegshow.net

Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 10:11pm

LOL! My hair color? Why? I loooooooove my natural color.  It's pretty...

-------------
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Posted By: bean3270
Date Posted: October 06 2005 at 11:20pm

You cut your hair now change the color. Red would look god on you

Posted By: DarkHelmet
Date Posted: October 07 2005 at 1:19am

I think it turned out even better then the pics you had showed us as ideas.

The color and the cut really suit your face.

I think it turned out perfect , you should be happy you picked a great look.

The style an color on you reminds me a little of Jenifer Love Hewitt, when she had a bob a few years back. I think in the Garfield movie.

Anybody though who is now telling her to dye her hair, She didnt ask for comments about what to do with her color.

Why cant people be happy for her.

If anyone wants to change people and think your unsolicited advice will work, buy a barbie doll head instead then you can make it into exactly what you want.

I dont know why some people think they can say something and the person will do it.

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: October 07 2005 at 7:44am
Nice....very very nice...i think you did good...lol

Date Posted: October 07 2005 at 10:12am
Originally posted by DarkHelmet DarkHelmet wrote:

Anybody though who is now telling her to dye her hair, She didnt ask for comments about what to do with her color.

Why cant people be happy for her.

If anyone wants to change people and think your unsolicited advice will work, buy a barbie doll head instead then you can make it into exactly what you want.

I dont know why some people think they can say something and the person will do it.

Because...they think they know what's best. Plus, my hair is so dark I would have to bleach out color before I can do anything. EWWWW! Dry hair...bleh. I've never actually dyed my hair either.

-------------
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: October 08 2005 at 3:46am
That bean person is a bit pushy :-P .  Nothing wrong with the natural-- it seems to be a nice, non-mousy shade of brown.  No need to tamper.

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: bronnie
Date Posted: October 08 2005 at 4:52am
I think your haircut looks great on you and suits your face beautifully.  The color is perfect too.  Personally I am not a big fan of hair coloring.  It can look great for like 2 weeks until the roots start to show or the color fades or whatever.  After that it looks bad.  Just my 2 cents.

Posted By: HairStyleDiva
Date Posted: October 08 2005 at 3:52pm
Hi very nice cut on you, I like your natural color on you. I'm letting mine go back natural coloring is drying.

-------------
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.

Print Page | Close Window