Print Page | Close Window

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36946
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 6:32pm

Topic: Avatar
Posted By: laststar
Subject: Avatar
Date Posted: November 06 2005 at 4:36am
o.k.

-------------
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist

Replies:
Posted By: yoshikisquall
Date Posted: November 06 2005 at 6:16am
Wow.. that's just... man i want hair like that, heh.

Posted By: MrsMNK
Date Posted: November 06 2005 at 8:02am

i have never seen anyone with such long hair, actually lately i havent seen much people with long hair at all lol

-------------
Type *~2A/2B~* waist length

Aim *butt length*

Posted By: Pampinetta
Date Posted: November 06 2005 at 9:49am
When I was about five years old we were in Canterbury and we saw a girl playing a guitar. Her hair was so long she was sitting on it and I was so fascinated. Now, after having found this forum, I've realized it isn't that long... But it's the longest I've ever seen though. Not many people have really long hair were I live. 

Posted By: AnaisSatin
Date Posted: November 06 2005 at 12:01pm
Say, that's Denise in your avatar. That picture was taken in California by a lamppost. By another member, actually, not by the lamppost.

-------------
http://anaissatin.livejournal.com"> my LJ , 40 inches long

Date Posted: November 06 2005 at 12:42pm
Yea Anais Her hair is awesome,  Saw the pic somewhere on the web and thought I would change it up a bit, nice braid what do you think something to shoot for?

-------------

Posted By: catt_grrl
Date Posted: November 06 2005 at 1:15pm
Hi, Last Starfighter,
I'm flattered that you find my hair to be inspiring. I do, however, mind that you are using an image of me (taken by Beatnik Guy, as the copyright info across the bottom of the photo states) as your personal avatar, and I'm asking that you kindly remove it.

Thanks!
Denise

Date Posted: November 06 2005 at 1:38pm
Do prob Denise Its done Sorry  for the inconvinence. 

-------------

Posted By: missrini
Date Posted: November 06 2005 at 8:38pm

Well I saw an Indian lady walking along the side of the road the other day (maybe 2 weeks ago). She was wearing a lovely red sari and was pushing a pram with a baby in it and 2 other small children walking with her too.  She had her hair in a loooooong braid that hung down to her calves. It was like a shiny jet black rope that swayed and flowed with her sari as she walked.  I was driving my car at the time, so couldn't stop....I almost had an accident!!!!   hehe    Now THAT was indeed a fine sighting

-------------

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: November 13 2005 at 6:51pm
TLSF,

Thank you for agreeing not to use Denise's copyrighted picture as your avatar.

Also, please refrain from using the Edit function to remove the entire content of your posts.  The purpose of Edit is for changes that help improve clarity, punctuation, spelling, additions, and the like.

Print Page | Close Window