Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=37271
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 11:28am

Topic: Help!!
Posted By: _thumbelina_
Subject: Help!!
Date Posted: November 16 2005 at 12:44pm

Tomorrow I'm due to go for this appointment to have this wart (Gross right?) removed, their using nitrogen. If anyone has had this done before then please can you tell me if it leaves a scar or a temporary scab/cut? 'Cuz I also have another appointment to have acrylic nails done later on. Is it ok to go the same day? I don't really want to cancel

Thanks

xx

-------------
"You were the movie of my life, starring you instead of me"

Replies:
Posted By: ckizzle
Date Posted: November 16 2005 at 6:39pm
hey! i got one removed off my finger using liquid nitrogen, it'll be gross for a short while but soon it will fall off. ur skin will be pretty red and sensitive cuz its literally been burnt, and it will take time to heal, but it wont leave any permanent scars if its done properly cuz skin (especially on the hands) heals at a very fast rate. if the wart is being removed from ur hands, palms, or anywhere near there, i highly recomment u cancel ur appointment. 1)ull be in way too much pain to let anyone pull ur hands, put them in water etc... 2) it'll be an open wound and u don't want to expose it to the cosmetic chemicals. postpone it a week then. if not on ur hands, then i say go for it.

Print Page | Close Window