Forum Name: Cosmetics
Forum Description: Tips & Techniques to look your best
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=37360
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 5:01pm

Topic: Night Eye Makeup?
Posted By: Tinkerbelle
Subject: Night Eye Makeup?
Date Posted: November 19 2005 at 10:22pm

I am not very good about making up my eyes.  I dont like putting too much on cause I am not sure what I am doing!!!

So I usually just sweep some goldy brown shadow in the crease...and a little bit of a biege all ove rmy eye and then Mascara.

I would love to have a 'dressier nighttime eye makeup' for all the xmas parties we will be going to?  Does anyone have any suggestions or websites that could help me??  Thanks

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: jules19
Date Posted: January 22 2006 at 11:31am
try a shadow look by using a creamy beige-gold all over the lid, then use a dark brown in only the crease and the edge of your eye... blend together with a neutral skin tone shadow and then apply a very light sparkly cream color right above the lashes.  if you want to make this look more dramatic, use both eyeliner & mascara.  a brown eyeliner along the top lash line will create a dramatic look without looking overdone as it might with black eyeliner.  you can use black or brown mascara with this look

-------------
- Jules

Posted By: Shyanne
Date Posted: February 18 2006 at 3:42pm

The baby's gorgeous!

Try doing the cat-eye liner Marylin Monroe made famous. I feel it looks gorgeous on anyone and you can make thinner and thicker as you'd like

-------------
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...

Print Page | Close Window