Forum Name: Asian Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special hair needs of people of Asian descent
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=37527
Printed Date: June 25 2024 at 5:54pm

Topic: I want these type of long spikes
Posted By: emtee
Subject: I want these type of long spikes
Date Posted: November 26 2005 at 8:13pm

OK my hair is currently 1.5 inches long [sorry no pics yet] and is spiked in a way. But I would like to try something different. So I have seen my friends hair and it looked pretty awesome. What sucks about it is that he wont tell me how he did it so I was wondering if you guys can help me out. Can you guys give me a detailed explanation on how to acheive this hair style and how long is his hair?

For the top picture, looking at the second image, I want to know how to put those type of front bangs.

I'm assuming that his front bangs are like 5-6 inches and his back hair is around 3 inches.

My hair is pretty short right now, but how can I acheive this type of hairstyle? Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: shiawase
Date Posted: November 27 2005 at 4:21am

I would say that his bangs are roughly around 4-5 inches, the back hair 2-3 inches.

For this style, you would need to use any type of strong holded products. NEVER use gel, it'll only give you a temporary hold. got2b Glued Rubber Spiking is a good product for specifically spiking in any direction. Blow dry the spikes in the direction you want until fully dry.

Posted By: emtee
Date Posted: November 27 2005 at 9:59am
Yes I have the got2b glue spiking gel [very expensive for a small bottle =(], but I want to know how can I cut my hair his way? Should I just grow everything out first up to 4-5 inches? Btw, is all his front bangs the same length? Or is it just the side bangs...

Print Page | Close Window