Print Page | Close Window

Pascal’s Goal

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Journals & Polls & Related
Forum Name: Hair Journals
Forum Description: Create & Share your own hair journal.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=38431
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 9:14pm

Topic: Pascal’s Goal
Posted By: Pascal
Subject: Pascal’s Goal
Date Posted: December 27 2005 at 4:07pm
okay my goal here is to grow my hair out NATURALLY and this is very hard. So since I just got it cut short again yesterday, I have to avoid going to the hair dresser til about the middle of March 2006. If I do this then it's going to be a great accomplishment and I will reward myself. Okay so here it goes. I will report back shortly..

Replies:
Date Posted: December 28 2005 at 10:36am
I know it's a little too soon to be reporting back but I am proud of myself because I said no to hair dye. Yesterday my mom died her hair a dark blackberry color then I got this thought in my head, " Oh Pascal that would look so cute OMG what if I died it that color too?" Then something inside me said " But what about those natural locks you want and that promise you made to yourself about just letting it grow?" and I thought it through last night and ended up not doing it, so I just wanted to share that I am very proud of myself to not give in to that urge.

Date Posted: December 29 2005 at 12:11pm

once again I am trying to be dillegent about keeping my promise. Even if I have to post everyday about my sucess I will darn it, if that's what it takes I'll do it cause in the end I will have a full head of beautiful hair. Well last night I bought some Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner to help speed up the process of growing my hair. We all know it's not gonna grow overnight but ever little bit can help.

-------------
"My mom always told me when I was young - " don't dye your hair it's like tatoos once you start you can never stop". And she was right". - Naomi Watts

Date Posted: January 05 2006 at 11:42am
wow well the new years was very busy. Now I am reporting back to just say well I couldn't help but dye may hair black this time, I know I'm not supposed to but I just love the color black, it's like the shiniest hair color and it's low maintenance for me since I see no roots when it grows out.

-------------
"My mom always told me when I was young - " don't dye your hair it's like tatoos once you start you can never stop". And she was right". - Naomi Watts

Print Page | Close Window