Print Page | Close Window

Hey lilkeke918

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hip Hop
Forum Name: Hip Hop Happenings
Forum Description: Hip Hop Of Life - Wars & Contests
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=38448
Printed Date: January 24 2022 at 12:00pm


Topic: Hey lilkeke918
Posted By: pmp4lfjmike
Subject: Hey lilkeke918
Date Posted: December 28 2005 at 8:52am
Yo can you freestyle?.. If so check out My other board You against me..Thx for staying active..Call your ppl if you no any who can spit or freestyle..Ight thx

-------------













Replies:
Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: December 30 2005 at 3:02am
Naw man i've never tried I would prolly suck

-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds


Posted By: pmp4lfjmike
Date Posted: December 30 2005 at 10:59am
Lol try

-------------












Posted By: stormy_seas
Date Posted: December 30 2005 at 12:13pm
pmp, i called you out, i wanna response

-------------
www.datpiff.com


Posted By: pmp4lfjmike
Date Posted: December 30 2005 at 1:05pm

I know you to easy sorry

you had no punchlines dog read your rap again u will understand what i am talkin about



-------------












Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: December 30 2005 at 10:25pm
Aight man Im gonna try

-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds


Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: December 30 2005 at 10:36pm

i keep it fresh with that attire, My flows fire somethin like southern Jumblya and if ya girl say she donít swallow my nigga dats a liar
Deez cats funny 2 me like Richard Pryor, i spit it through the wire like the boy named west, Me rap battlin is no contest. f**k on wax i rather battle in street shid any day, get down boy gone head get down is all u gonna hear ya momma say, as i pop trunk and send hollows atcha face, U a disgrace 2 ya race, Black Sambo jigga boo ass nigga, do ya math my bank account is way more bigga. f**k a freestyle nigga it's paystyle on mines. gone cost u some G b4 i give u more lines.



-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds


Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: December 30 2005 at 10:37pm
aight hows dat?

-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds


Posted By: pmp4lfjmike
Date Posted: December 31 2005 at 9:39am
Yea fam..You dont suc ( trust me you can beat some niggas down at the other board

-------------












Posted By: T foster 0202
Date Posted: December 31 2005 at 10:33am
That was nice I might use that Jumbiliya part

-------------
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05


Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: December 31 2005 at 5:33pm

lol gone head my nigga

Crimson leakin while little children play out on pavement
Whips and chains niggas still out on that slave sh*t
Bush is da tha answer to where all the New Orleans graves went
Black on black violence we send our selves back on slave ships
My niggas in tha struggle got 2 keep their head up
Contemplatin mad hours tryin 2 get their bread up
focus on yourself thatís the key 2 life
in tha city where niggas own mommas are trife
the of city sippin lean and niggas drive crazy
12 year old hoocies givin my lil niggas babies
My level that of a visionary
Verbs and nouns so deep u need a dictionary



-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds


Posted By: pmp4lfjmike
Date Posted: December 31 2005 at 5:53pm
Nice

-------------












Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: December 31 2005 at 5:58pm
man that sh*ts hard 2 do especially with no beat

-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds


Posted By: pmp4lfjmike
Date Posted: January 05 2006 at 6:32pm
Hell yea

-------------












Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: January 08 2006 at 8:00pm

Man im bored.....

These website niggaz are u feeling them oh no

Keep f**kin wit me ya gone b missin like tha dodo

New millennium nigga i perfected tha slow flo

Tha nets in pademonium gotta check my email

Battle rap niggaz dem take their females

You cant hold me new Dennis tha menace

Ya girl killin my kids like tha abortion clinic

This rap sh*t comes so eas-ily

Im a mutha f**kin gangsta like easy-e

Smokin cali bud high levels of THC

Dominatin in tha boards im tha nigga u wanna see

Hot off tha press from ya nigga lil ke

The power of knowledge thats what im cursed wit

Switchin my style up n start flowin political versez yay meee



-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds


Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: January 10 2006 at 7:18pm

Aight i'm done thanx pmp 4 puttin me up 2 it but keystylin aint me

Grippin wood smellin good as swang my wide frame, Society judgin tha kid without noticin my mind frame, Test me n feel da monsta go insane, Pimpin in tha blood ice wata in my vein, Slid down ya block pushin back yo membrane, f**k whatcha heard da souf is da best in da rhyme game, My niggaz gettin due, and 4real on mines mane
Gotcha favorite rappaz favorite rappa usin all of dat souf slang, Like dat boy Trae i been asshole 4 life, Tryna do it like i did but aint payed tha price, Been shot at 6 times neva hit cuz im nice, Prices on my head tryin 2 see ke dead, DA can't catch me cuz tha boy ke is fed, Fed up with this sh*t anybody can get hit folk i thought you knew, Been test by many outlasted by few, Pmp i appreciate it i would even free style if it wasn't fa u, Say Whatcha know bout tha orinator of screw, Boys been puttin it down since da year 9 two, Two'z & Fo'z iz ounces dat we sippin, Where I'm from tha city of neon lightz & candy paint stay drippin, We drive slow candy paint do's on tha caddy, hoez hoppin makin chedda 4 daddy, bread c*m up short u'll find ha ass in da trash heap, My city aint tha place 4 baby minded niggaz, 10 year olds pullin triggaz 4 bigga figgaz, This keystylin have a nigga so in tha zone, move ya favorite rappa out tha way and place ke on tha throne. whatcha thinkor 

 



-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds


Posted By: THECHOSEN1
Date Posted: January 12 2006 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by lilkeke918 lilkeke918 wrote:

i keep it fresh with that attire, My flows fire somethin like southern Jumblya and if ya girl say she donít swallow my nigga dats a liar
Deez cats funny 2 me like Richard Pryor, i spit it through the wire like the boy named west, Me rap battlin is no contest. f**k on wax i rather battle in street shid any day, get down boy gone head get down is all u gonna hear ya momma say, as i pop trunk and send hollows atcha face, U a disgrace 2 ya race, Black Sambo jigga boo ass nigga, do ya math my bank account is way more bigga. f**k a freestyle nigga it's paystyle on mines. gone cost u some G b4 i give u more lines.



BAD....poor organizations, to long bars..dosnt flow


-------------
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come



Posted By: THECHOSEN1
Date Posted: January 12 2006 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by lilkeke918 lilkeke918 wrote:

lol gone head my nigga

Crimson leakin while little children play out on pavement
Whips and chains niggas still out on that slave sh*t
Bush is da tha answer to where all the New Orleans graves went
Black on black violence we send our selves back on slave ships
My niggas in tha struggle got 2 keep their head up
Contemplatin mad hours tryin 2 get their bread up
focus on yourself thatís the key 2 life
in tha city where niggas own mommas are trife
the of city sippin lean and niggas drive crazy
12 year old hoocies givin my lil niggas babies
My level that of a visionary
Verbs and nouns so deep u need a dictionary



improving


-------------
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come



Posted By: THECHOSEN1
Date Posted: January 12 2006 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by lilkeke918 lilkeke918 wrote:

Man im bored.....

These website niggaz are u feeling them oh no

Keep f**kin wit me ya gone b missin like tha dodo

New millennium nigga i perfected tha slow flo

Tha nets in pademonium gotta check my email

Battle rap niggaz dem take their females

You cant hold me new Dennis tha menace

Ya girl killin my kids like tha abortion clinic

This rap sh*t comes so eas-ily

Im a mutha f**kin gangsta like easy-e

Smokin cali bud high levels of THC

Dominatin in tha boards im tha nigga u wanna see

Hot off tha press from ya nigga lil ke

The power of knowledge thats what im cursed wit

Switchin my style up n start flowin political versez yay meee



feels like u stuck words in there dosnt make sense


-------------
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come



Posted By: lilkeke918
Date Posted: January 12 2006 at 7:36pm
lol i told ya i was just f**kin around and i suck

-------------
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds


Posted By: pmp4lfjmike
Date Posted: January 13 2006 at 3:06pm
No you dont lol you ight fam..

-------------













Print Page | Close Window