Print Page | Close Window

A GOOD ION HAIRDRYER

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=38996
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 2:35pm

Topic: A GOOD ION HAIRDRYER
Posted By: donnaking
Subject: A GOOD ION HAIRDRYER
Date Posted: January 12 2006 at 11:08am
I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUAILTY ION HAIRDRYER WITH A LOW HEAT SETTING,WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?

Replies:
Posted By: letmecount123
Date Posted: January 14 2006 at 1:58am
I have a physique brand.  It works quite fast although I have a lot of hair and hardly ever dry anymore.

-------------

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: January 14 2006 at 2:10am

Originally posted by donnaking donnaking wrote:

I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD QUAILTY ION HAIRDRYER WITH A LOW HEAT SETTING,WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?

We get great feedback on the Conair versions.  I like Conair in general because they have great warranty programs and so if something from Conair breaks in the first 12 months or so, they will fix it or ship you a new model.  They are excellent about that.  Some companies (no names) are not as good about that but Conair is really great.  Conair is a very good company.  We have been dealing with them for 6 years now and I am always impressed at how they do business.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: rrobey
Date Posted: January 16 2006 at 10:33am
I've been using a Bio Ionic hair dryer since 2000.  I'm on my 3rd dryer and will buy another when this one breaks.  I love them!  I get the travel dryer so you're not paying TOO much for it.  You can find them on line for around $60-70.  I believe the latest brand is the iDry. 

Print Page | Close Window