Topic: how to get these styles?
Posted By: tsukidragon
Subject: how to get these styles?
Date Posted: January 23 2006 at 2:24am

hairstyles i'm considering:

[pick #1]

[pick #2]

[pick #3]

(only the part where his long hair is passing his neck...)

um...here's my hair [sorry they're small, but, all i have (i cut it like a year ago or so, it's this long now)..

(last pick of hair from summer 2005)

do i cut it or something? use wax?

another way i like it styled is when i comb it, and my hair looks layered on the sides or something... then, it falls down throughout the day. looks layered or something each time i comb it...do i use wax or something to make it hold? gel just...clumps my hair and make it fall down..

previous hair:

[one day during last year of sophmoer year in highschool..failed attempt] (like, around june 2005)

[old spikey hair from a about more than a year ago...]

...kind of tired of hairstyle... mom wants it cut anyway (thinned in the back she said) ... iono...opinions?

Replies:
Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: January 24 2006 at 12:06am

I like the first pic, although you might have to let the front grow a bit more to look like that, I'm not sure.

What products you use depends on what you want your hair to do.  But the one thing I can say, if the products you're using aren't holding well, you should probably use hairspray afterwards.  I always use some after I use mousse or gel or whatever. . . and if I think I'm gonna be out in a lot of wind, sometimes I use so much hairspray, it's scary :-P .  I really hate what wind does to my hair!

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Posted By: aprilndogs
Date Posted: February 08 2006 at 10:25pm
Dude, pay a little more for a good stylist. Before you go radical, you have to get a "trim" to find out if you like how they do it. Then you can decide if you want to try something more drastic with that person. A good stylist will also coach you on your desired look.

Print Page | Close Window