Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=41058
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 12:06am

Topic: Jammin-Cedclark/other lets jam users
Posted By: rocawaves23
Subject: Jammin-Cedclark/other lets jam users
Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 12:40pm
What up? Is using only pink lotion and lets jam (orange) a goodway to keep your waves lookin good and wavy? I got 360's already, and im considerin on not using 360 pomade anymore. I cut my own hair and it's nvr lower than a number #2.

Replies:
Posted By: swissta
Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 1:09pm
i wuld think so...yer. Pink lotion 4 that moisturise and lets jam for dat shine. Dats a sick combo. i use carrot and lets jam, and my waves look healthy and dat

-------------
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!

Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:08pm
Gotcha b/c what i did was switch back and forth sometimes after each time i washed my hair.(360 to lets jam) I put pink with both.

Posted By: Black Soldia™
Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 5:00pm
carrot creme and let's jam iz a Siccccck combo

-------------
I'ma tell you like I tell my chicks don't watch me watch T.V

I love girls,girls,girls,girls,girls i do adore.

Posted By: DrZpLayboi
Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 5:10pm
hey u guys i jus bought a new bottle of carrot cream (gotta stay on top of that) any way it came with this free carrot cholesterol, how do i use that?? wen do i apply it ? is it sumthin xtra u put afta da carrot cream or what?? someone plz help me

Posted By: ButchBoi05
Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 5:18pm
You use it when you wash your hair after you rinse the shampoo out. You leave in in for about 2mins then rinse it out it makes the hair soft and its good for the hair also helps prevent breakage and dryness.

-------------

Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 5:23pm
so is jus another conditioner?? and mean while i leave in hair for bout 2-3mins do i  jus brush my hair??

Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 5:25pm
Yeah its a conditioner, and you can brush your hair if you'd like i do it sometimes.

-------------

Posted By: brush-dem-naps
Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 5:26pm
when i put it in, i brush for like a min or too..then leavei t alone for a couple mins..then wash it out(while brushin). Its good stuff.

-------------

*Grab Tha Brush And Lets Spin*

Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 5:27pm
oo iigh cool den so das jus really sumthin i use wen i wash my hair, not a dialy bases product like da cream. ok cool thnx lot. cant wait 4 my cutt 2morro hope it helps me

Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 5:43pm
hey u guys, wetting ur stocking cap with hot water and puttin it on and den ur du-rag on top does dat really work ???

Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 5:46pm
I like the results I get from it It really helps to lay the hair down.

-------------

Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 9:33pm

use warm water. From my experience wit it, hot water dry your hair really fast as it cool down in your hair. Warm water is better, you could use cold...but...thats to cold! haha(maybe in the summer)

Swimin helps so much! mayne i can't even tell you how much my hair improved over tha last summer. I brought my brush to the pool, and been dippin ever since! haha

-------------

Posted By: seanjuan84
Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 10:37pm
aint chlorine bad 4 hair?

Date Posted: March 10 2006 at 10:50pm
yeah especially processed hair.

-------------

Date Posted: March 11 2006 at 5:14pm
So my waves will be Aight if i don't use pomade anymore and jus use pink lotion and lets jam?

Date Posted: March 11 2006 at 5:43pm
Yep they should be.

-------------

Date Posted: March 12 2006 at 4:54pm
Is it betta to wet hair then use lets jam or jus put it in dry? directions say eitha

Posted By: JordanCollecta
Date Posted: March 12 2006 at 5:46pm
i wet my hair first. but it dont relaly matter

-------------
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off

Posted By: JordanCollecta
Date Posted: March 12 2006 at 5:49pm
lol brushdemnaps plz dont tell me u brush in the pool

-------------
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off

Date Posted: March 14 2006 at 2:24pm
What do you guyz do in the mornin on the way to skool. I put pink lotion and lets jam at night. then in the mornin just rub in a lil more lets jam and then brush.

Date Posted: March 14 2006 at 4:28pm
i take off du-rag add a lil lets jam brush 5-10 min put rag on n spray warm water to have it moist N i keep rag on through out skool den take it off wen i feel is time n brush sum more

Date Posted: March 14 2006 at 5:07pm
I take off my du-rag add whatever I grab first which may be  royal crown, oilsheen in a jar, or bb super gro, use the softy for a min put my du rag back on and head to school.

-------------

Date Posted: March 14 2006 at 7:09pm

Originally posted by JordanCollecta JordanCollecta wrote:

lol brushdemnaps plz dont tell me u brush in the pool

lol-ive done it before! haha, but mostly just use my hand to press it down. And yeah cholorine bad..IF YOU DON'T WASH IT OUT! its still water

-------------

Date Posted: March 15 2006 at 3:51pm
Should i get rid of the pink lotion, and jus use lets jam? I mean what does pink lotion do that lets jam does'nt do?( I think maybe im over moisturizin my hair, and thas wut causing me to get these bumps(like pimples) underneth my waves, and if i keep pokin at it, it'll pop and a lil blood will come out.)

Date Posted: March 15 2006 at 4:17pm
listen u cant use too many moisturizers then ur hair gonna get straight N hard to wave pink just softens ur hair lets jam smoothes and gives it shine so pick w/e u want. N member BRUSH dnt worry too much about products Brushing makes waves not products they jus help da process

Date Posted: March 15 2006 at 9:05pm
You need to keep usin that pink lotion cuz jam is not a moisturizer and if you use jam with out usin moisturizer ya hair doesnt feel to nice.

-------------

Posted By: Black Soldia™
Date Posted: March 15 2006 at 9:10pm
so let's jam and carrot creme iz ok rite

-------------
I'ma tell you like I tell my chicks don't watch me watch T.V

I love girls,girls,girls,girls,girls i do adore.

Date Posted: March 15 2006 at 9:14pm
Yea its a good combo.

-------------

Date Posted: March 16 2006 at 4:25pm

Aight i'll stic wit dat pink lotion/lets jam.

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 3:08pm
My hair gets super layed down wen i only use lets jam by itself at night. I think im gonna start usin pink lotion afta i wash my hair!!

Posted By: chillin22
Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:15pm

go for it.....yea pink lotion and lets jam is a tite combo

-------------
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!

Posted By: Ice-Man
Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:30pm
YEAH ITS A SICK COMBO BUT I THINK THAT CARROT CREAM AND LETS JAM IS BETTA...BUT ANY WHO WHILE IN SKOOL WHEN MY HAAIR FEELS A LITTLE DRY DO U PUT IN THE CARROT/LETS JAM COMBO OR WAT WAT DO YA'LL DO I DO THIS IN THE BATH ROOM AT SKOOL I JUS NEED TIPS

-------------
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:41pm
Ive never had an issue with my hair feelin/getting dry in the middle of the day...I was wondering if you have ever seen the travel size carrot cream...they come in small containers that you can fit in your pocket their other products also come in this size...I bought some olive cream like that. Its way more convienient that taking the big jar.

-------------

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:45pm
u can do anything u want to. if u just want to moisturize ur hair add carrot creme. if u also want sheen add cc and lj. water helps to.

-------------
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:45pm
OH OK I WILL GO LOOK FOR SOME GOT ANY STORES IN MIND THAT WILL BR HOLDING THAT TRIAL SIZE PRODUCT?

-------------

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:48pm
I saw them @ cvs and kmart and walgreens might have them also.

-------------

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:52pm
OK GOOD LOOKIN FAM

-------------

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 8:49pm

Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

YEAH ITS A SICK COMBO BUT I THINK THAT CARROT CREAM AND LETS JAM IS BETTA...BUT ANY WHO WHILE IN SKOOL WHEN MY HAAIR FEELS A LITTLE DRY DO U PUT IN THE CARROT/LETS JAM COMBO OR WAT WAT DO YA'LL DO I DO THIS IN THE BATH ROOM AT SKOOL I JUS NEED TIPS

Heh, naw my hair don't really get dry in the middle of the day eitha, i jus brush in lockerroom and somtimes in class, and dats it.

Date Posted: March 25 2006 at 8:06pm
Does anyone just use lets jam by itself?

Date Posted: March 25 2006 at 8:39pm
I dont makes my hair feel unplesent.

-------------

Date Posted: March 25 2006 at 8:42pm
lol "unpleasant". When i put it on at night and take off the wavecap its all dry and you can see the waves all layed down. Sometime i don't even wanna brush my hair when i take off the cap, but i always do.

Date Posted: March 30 2006 at 5:52pm
how many times per day do yall put it in?

Date Posted: March 30 2006 at 7:37pm
I only use it when im going out or when I wash my hair

-------------

Date Posted: March 30 2006 at 8:38pm
What else do you put in yo hair?

Date Posted: April 01 2006 at 9:52am
Should i bring some let jam to skool? Cuz now its spring which equal hot frizziy kind of hair. Im thinkin puttin some in right afta my gym class. Recently in gym i played some hard bball and evrythin kinda got "hot" n sticky, so.....lets jam in skool?Thas why i'm tryin to leave my hair btw a #2 and a #1=1.5

Posted By: Mr Chuck
Date Posted: April 01 2006 at 8:55pm

If possible just rock a stocking cap during

gym if you gon hoop hard ... most people

are too scared to ask you to take it off ...

G'night.

Date Posted: April 03 2006 at 6:42pm
Somthin i mite be considerin is switchin ova from lets jam to sportin waves gold( i hear this gives a great hold).

Date Posted: April 04 2006 at 9:09pm
What i do in the mornin is take wave cap off brush for 15min or less than put lets jam in and put the wave cap bac on for atleast 30mins. Doin dat lays your hair down, then take it off and brush a lil 5 mins. I just wanna see if sportin waves gold would do a betta job b/c its actual pomade.

Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: April 05 2006 at 11:13am
sportin waves has a good hold especially if you playin ball no frizz but that's just me. Try it and you be the judge.

Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: April 05 2006 at 11:14am
sportin waves has a good hold especially if you playin ball no frizz but that's just me. Try it and you be the judge.

Date Posted: April 05 2006 at 3:16pm
I just remember when i used to use it, when i scratched my hair, the stuff would be in my nails.

Date Posted: April 05 2006 at 6:41pm
^ i can relate too that

-------------

Posted By: Badboy23
Date Posted: April 06 2006 at 4:32pm
that just meant u put 2 much. (it use to happen to me)

-------------
Dont watch me, watch TV

Date Posted: April 06 2006 at 5:09pm

Thas a prob. you don't get wit lets jam. So if i use sportin waves, i would have to wash my hair evryday then.

Date Posted: April 07 2006 at 3:28pm
What do ya'll put in wit lets jam?

Posted By: Boy Wonda
Date Posted: April 08 2006 at 12:31am
i dont use it cuz i be switchin up ma wholr routine

-------------

Date Posted: April 08 2006 at 5:46pm
if i go bac from goin to lets jam and 360 and switch'em up every 2 wks would anythin change in my waves?

Date Posted: April 13 2006 at 6:35pm
My method usin lets jam is pretty simple....... In the mornin be4 school, I take of wave cap, brush, and then take a shower, then brush wit a very small amount of lets jam usin my medium brush and wave cap for about 30 min and then im good. At night I don't put anything in jus brush brush brush and then wave cap for da night.

Date Posted: April 15 2006 at 9:47am
Aight heres what im thinkin bout doin....I'm considerin switchin ova from lets jam to s-curl texturizer(98% left in jar) and the s-curl spray(25%). I'm gonna see if theres really any difference. lets jam has more chemicals/ingredients. So what do ya think?

Print Page | Close Window