Forum Name: Prom Hairstyles
Forum Description: Prom Hair 411
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4124
Printed Date: June 19 2024 at 2:35pm

Topic: Prom UpDo`s
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Prom UpDo`s
Date Posted: January 20 2001 at 12:20am
I have medium to thin, curly, blonde hair with highlights. It is almost shoulder length. I want a really elegant, curly updo for Prom. I have to have ALL of my hair up, not just some of it. I also need something that is sort of easy to do. I would love it if you could send pictures and instructions to my email address. It is jen4_4@excite.com. Thanks for the help!

Replies:
Posted By: Princess Daisy
Date Posted: January 22 2001 at 3:48pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP698998504&id=161&page=1#12.161.1 - 12.161.1
Why don`t you put your hair up in a french twist???

Or put knots in your hair, (ask your hair dress what knots are if you don`t know because they are hard to explain)
YOu take half your hair (top half), you knot it, Put a bobby pin in to hold it, talk the bottom half of your hair, knot that RIGHT under the first knot bobby pin that to hold it in place.
You can fansy it up by adding curls, pulling some hair down to frame your face, add some cute hair accessories, etc etc!

Hope you find a hairstyle!
All the best Princess Daisy

If you don`t like those you can use some of the Olsens hairstyles off their show too of a kind

-------------
Inches don`t matter

Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: January 03 2005 at 4:39pm
I have medium to thin, straight, blonde hair with highlights and its long. It is almost past my ribs. I want a really elegant, curly updo for Prom. I have to have ALL of my hair up, not just some of it. I would love it if you could send pictures and instructions to my email address. It is blondie06920@hotmail.com. Thanks for the help!

Print Page | Close Window