Print Page | Close Window

Please forgive me.....

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=41434
Printed Date: May 18 2024 at 1:59am

Topic: Please forgive me.....
Posted By: SpecialKitty
Subject: Please forgive me.....
Date Posted: March 20 2006 at 5:43pm
For posting so much the last couple of days. I think I'm totally addicted to this board - plus my beautiful 18 year old cat is very sick and I need some distraction. Please say a word to the universe for her (her name is Holstein). Anyway, this isn't really hair related - sorry Dave!

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: ataraxy
Date Posted: March 20 2006 at 6:29pm
no forgiving necessary.. i found the forum a week ago & can't stay away! it's been so helpful. a very dear friend of mine (my most beloved pet cat ever) passed away a year ago on 3/16. my joining the forum is actually part of a healing process to stop neglecting/punishing myself (and my hair). i will say many kind words to the universe for dear Holstein, and feel your pain. to the both of you!

i'm off topic too.. do we both need forgiveness? i think Dave will understand.. he's a nice supporting type of person, and he has great hair lol

-------------

Posted By: SpecialKitty
Date Posted: March 20 2006 at 6:35pm
Thank you Christine

-------------

Posted By: PurpleBubba
Date Posted: March 20 2006 at 7:25pm
I agree, nothing to forgive. Sorry to hear about the cat.

If there was such a thing as posting too much there would be some sort of flood control or cap. But in this case your post count just goes up. :)

-------------

http://s7.invisionfree.com/The_Hair_Care_Family/index.php?showtopic=12 - My Journal

Posted By: missrini
Date Posted: March 21 2006 at 4:16am
Well if you need forgiveness....then I need to be locked up I think  Don't be silly luvvy!!! We all enjoy your posts.  Sorry about your cat  I'm sure she's had a wonderful life of pampering and love and will appreciate more of the same in this twilight

-------------

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 9:06pm
No apologies necessary, SK.  I understand exactly how you feel, today.  Going off topic occasionally will just happen, and that's okay.

Originally posted by <span =bold>ataraxy</span> ataraxy wrote:

i think Dave will understand.. he's a nice supporting type of person, and he has great hair lol

Aww, thank you so much!

Print Page | Close Window