Print Page | Close Window

If i started training with a med brush...

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: 360 Waves
Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=41613
Printed Date: June 13 2024 at 6:50am

Topic: If i started training with a med brush...
Posted By: 1shot_killah
Subject: If i started training with a med brush...
Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:49pm

If i started training my hair with a medium brush will it affect my hair if i switch to a hard brush. I m not sure about this because i heard that hard brushes were mainly for straightening the hair, but many people have gotten waves using a hard  brush

Replies:
Posted By: ButchBoi05
Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:52pm
switching to a hard brush should not do anything to ya waves hard brushes can help develop waves also not just for straightening.

-------------

Posted By: chillin22
Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:55pm
its perfectly find to switch from medium brush to a hard....it won't affect ur waves although it may take a few days to get used to it. i quit usin a hard brush because it was too hard on my scalp but thats my opinion... and they straighten the hair into waves, thay don't actually make the hair completely straight...i would reccomend u start usin it at least 2 1/2 weeks into your cut.

-------------
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:59pm
yeah i got a really low cut like a week and half ago and and i been i just bought a hard brush. My head doesn't hurt that much but if i were to brush for about 15-20 mins my scalp would probly get really sore

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:01pm
yea man thats why when u get ur pattern in switch back to a soft brush for connection and to lay ur hair down.

-------------
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:05pm

so should i just use the softy alone or use hard and when i m done wit that go over it wit the soft

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:06pm
also i find that when i used a hard brush my hair would look dry and feel dry so u might want to briefly go over it wit a soft to improve appearance of da hair. 

-------------

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:08pm
if ur in da beggining stages of da game use a med or a hard to train ur waves. if ur pattern is set in then i would switch to a soft

-------------

Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:11pm

yo thanks ima try that and get back at you with the results in like a week

Posted By: thenumber1lon
Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:33pm
when i brush my hair period it gets dry, i use a soft brush to improve them. they are small, and fading away a little bit because i am growing my hair out, i am in my second week, i have about 2 more weeks.

Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:45pm

i been usin a hard for about 4 days and the waves i had seem to be  goin away

Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:50pm
Do you use the soft afterwards to smooth it out??

-------------

Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:52pm

sometimes but should that help to define after i use the hard

Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 8:02pm
It helps alot cuz after you use the hard the hair is not as layed down the soft helps that.

-------------

Date Posted: March 28 2006 at 2:17pm
da soft should definately help define ur waves. after u use da hard brush go over each side wit a soft for 1-2 mins and then durag.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window