Subject: thinning hairline
Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 4:54pm
yo any1 line ever got pushed back from a du-rag if so what 2 do 2 grow it back

Replies:
Posted By: chillin22
Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 4:57pm
doo grow

-------------
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!

Posted By: Hurricanewaves
Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 5:13pm
how from a durag? i had breakage in the back, where the string went around the back and cut off blood circulation and caused my hair to thin from wearing it 2 much, but how the hell on your hairline? i hope you mean like, next to where your hairline has sharp corners, if not and you mean the straight line on yo fohead, move the line the durag a little lower playa.

Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 5:18pm

make sure u don't tie ur durag too tite and not around ur hairline otherwise it will start to eat up ur hair.

-------------
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!

Posted By: Hurricanewaves
Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 5:46pm
plus he'll have a big ass fohead

Posted By: brush-dem-naps
Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 6:49pm

i hate du-rags now. They ate away the back of my hair..most of the time i just go to sleep wit out one..but my hair grew back so i might start using them again...carefully..

-------------

*Grab Tha Brush And Lets Spin*

Posted By: thenumber1lon
Date Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:26pm
it happened to me also. it grew back by itself. i stopped using a du rag, and used a stocking cap. but now i am slowly going back to using the du rag.

Date Posted: March 28 2006 at 2:54am
i had stop usein them all together. i was just goin to sleep and brushin like mad in the morning. but now im back on it because im trying to see how good i can get my waves going at a longer than ususual lenth, because usually my waves get ugly as my hair grows from a cut, but they lookin cool now!

-------------

Posted By: smithH
Date Posted: March 28 2006 at 10:40am
I am feelin those waves Naps. Yea, try not to wear the rag too tight, that cuts off circulation. When you go to bed at night or even in the morning, use an oil and massage ur hairline, that helps bring circulation to ur scalp, encouraging new growth, it worked for me. I also use sulfur8, I wanted the lighter kind but it wasn't available. Put it on ur hairline, but not too much.

Date Posted: March 28 2006 at 2:06pm
^ iv'e heard good things about sulfur8

-------------

Date Posted: March 28 2006 at 10:53pm
thanks man, my hair cool now though. im bout to get wave cap so i can wear it more often, cause i only wear du-rags at night.

-------------

Posted By: 504 boi
Date Posted: March 29 2006 at 5:41pm

i got some of that sulfur8 it smell nasty as hell

Print Page | Close Window