Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=41854
Printed Date: May 08 2024 at 4:58pm

Topic: what is going on with the top
Posted By: ch flowers
Subject: what is going on with the top
Date Posted: March 31 2006 at 12:17am
I have been doing what you guys have said to do and man do I have waves but I seen to have two problems the first problem is I get my hair cut every month and I just got it cut 3 weeks ago and I have waves on my sides and back but my front seems to have a problem because at the front of the top of my hair I have waves but as I go back I have none whats the problem? should I let my hair grow  longer befor geting it cut I dont know?

The second problem is I see alot of you peoples photos and I see your waves and it looks to me As if you guys are doing somthing I am not because my waves look dont look as good as you guys its really deep how do you get it like that? do I need more time I just started geting waves about a month and 3 weeks ago 

-------------
$

Replies:
Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: March 31 2006 at 1:33am
let your hair grow and brush nonstop

Posted By: swissta
Date Posted: March 31 2006 at 11:25am
1st problem - U may need 2 focus more on that area fam and let your hair grow for as long as possible. Eventually it will start 2 wave. If that doesnt work, use a little activator.

2nd problem - We are all doing the same thing fam. Using wateva products and brushing non-stop. The only problem u may have is not spending enough time brushing. If thats the case start brushing longer. I brush for 3hrs str8 sometimes. Let ur hair grow longer. The longer it is, the deeper they will come. Ma bad for the essay!

-------------
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!

Posted By: ButchBoi05
Date Posted: March 31 2006 at 4:52pm
You only on a month and  three weeks...Waves is a process you have to be patient alot of the pics you see of ppl with deep nice waves worked for a while longer than a month and three weeks to get to that point. Just keep woking on it and if you feel you need to increase the time u spend on brushing do that.

-------------

Posted By: kidProdigy34
Date Posted: March 31 2006 at 6:21pm

do any of u guys relax ur hair? lilke w/ scurl or anything? same way u do a jury curl

Posted By: ButchBoi05
Date Posted: March 31 2006 at 6:24pm
Nope a perm/kit is a sin around here.

-------------

Posted By: thenumber1lon
Date Posted: April 01 2006 at 8:57am
right just be patient and keep doing what you are doing. continue to work on the top

Print Page | Close Window