Print Page | Close Window

Thanks everyone for your support

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=42243
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 10:38am

Topic: Thanks everyone for your support
Posted By: redhairedgirl
Subject: Thanks everyone for your support
Date Posted: April 11 2006 at 12:10pm
Some of you might remember a couple of months ago I put a thread on here saying how I was thinking of having my hair cut and going short. I was having a lot of problems back then and I think I thought if I changed my "look" things would be different .

Anyway.....

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE who bothered to respond to what I was saying, regardless of whether you thought I should go short or not. You helped a lot and I'm happy now. I stopped straightening and let it get it's natural curl back and I totally LOVE my hair now . I had to lose some length because of damage, but it looks shorter curly anyway. My goal is to get it to waist length and still be curly, so I guess I have a few years to wait

Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: horselover_1625
Date Posted: April 11 2006 at 12:19pm

I'm sure your hair will be beautiful as you keep growing...it's very lovely now!

Looking forward to updates and pictures........

-------------
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!

Posted By: missrini
Date Posted: April 12 2006 at 7:04am

Yay for you Sarah

I am always happy to be here for you (in private or public) whenever you need to vent!

Actually, I would really LOVE to see a pic of your hair "au naturale"...ie washed, air-dryed, no products......I bet it looks AMAZING!!!!

-------------

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06

Posted By: LadyFrog
Date Posted: April 12 2006 at 11:43am
yeah, how many times have we begged for a pic anyway (no pressure)

-------------

28.02.06 34 inches
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=43733 - Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13

Posted By: SpecialKitty
Date Posted: April 12 2006 at 12:36pm
Sarah, your hair is very beautiful. I hope you continue to enjoy the growing process!

-------------

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: April 12 2006 at 6:37pm
Yay!   So glad to hear you're happy with your hair now, Sarah-Jane.  The "new" naturally-curly look is fabulous.  (And yes, LadyFrog -- Sarah-Jane's current signature pic is her latest pic!)

-------------

Posted By: katay
Date Posted: April 14 2006 at 5:51am

Hi Sarah,

Well my Favorite "Younger" sister Judy has naturaly wave curly hair. She wears it long, and she is beautiful!

I however feel beautiful with my Bob style.

Sarah, You are looking great, and I'm glad to hear you feel great too.

Katie

-------------
God Bless,...
Katie

Posted By: Impaler Vlad
Date Posted: April 14 2006 at 8:43am
You have such a lovely hair, Sarah Jane! I'm really glad you decided to keep it long. Trust me on this one, changing the look doesn't help - there is allways a better approach for personal problems. Besides, I've red your previous posts, including the ones about the extensions U had when U wanted Ur long hair back and, forgive me for what I am going to say, but U look SO MUCH BETTER with long hair. BTW, those curls of yours are very pretty... When Ur hair will reach waist length, it wil probably straighten a little, though.

Blessed be and happu growing,

-------------
Mark Edward Arthur Mac Arran Blackrose

Posted By: redhairedgirl
Date Posted: April 14 2006 at 11:18am
Nice to know you find me so fascinating IV ...

Thanks for the responses everyone...I'll try not to get too big headed

-------------

Print Page | Close Window