Print Page | Close Window

English girl in desperately seeking any ideas!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair & Special Events
Forum Name: Prom Hairstyles
Forum Description: Prom Hair 411
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4233
Printed Date: May 21 2024 at 11:28am

Topic: English girl in desperately seeking any ideas!
Posted By: Claire
Subject: English girl in desperately seeking any ideas!
Date Posted: May 07 2002 at 1:36pm
Hi....

My name`s Claire. I`m English and I`m goin to a leavers ball (like a prom) in 2 weeks and dunno what to do with my hair. It is quite long (to the middle of my back), straight (with a slight wave if persuaded) and brown with blond streaks. I was going to wear my hair in big curls and half up half down, loosely but now im not so sure. Does any one have any good ideas that could save me in my hour of need?

Please e-mail me @ Dopeycow2000@hotmail.com
(I also have MSN if anyone wants to chat to me bout it!)

Please help! I`m desperate!

Replies:
Posted By: Lyris
Date Posted: May 07 2002 at 9:59pm
Your idea with the big curls sounds gorgeous. Will you go to a salon to get it done or are you planning to do it yourself? Updos with all your hair pulled back can be tricky if you`re trying it on yourself, since you can`t see back there easily. I like the idea you had though, sounds very pretty! Have fun at the ball :-)

-------------
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Posted By: Claire
Date Posted: May 08 2002 at 6:56am
I am goin to a hairdressers to get my hair done and she needs ideas so i cld have and "updo"

-------------

Posted By: Dragooney
Date Posted: September 06 2002 at 9:56pm
English is a language honey, not a race! llloolll

-------------
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our life.