Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=43075
Printed Date: May 01 2024 at 8:51pm

Topic: Arm Pits
Posted By: lilalicious
Subject: Arm Pits
Date Posted: May 06 2006 at 5:11pm

Last Night mmy friend and I were gonna go out cubbing. She said she didn't have anything to wear so I said she can  borrow this strapless top i just bought, she said No thats ok. I kept insisting then out of nowhere she started to cry. I was confused then sobbing she told me that she can't were tops that didn't have sleeves because her ARMPITS" then she showed me and they weren't bad, but she had black armpits like stains. So I wanted to ask if anyone has the same problem or if anyone knows how to fix it. She's gonna kill me for telling her story.....................HELP!

Replies:
Posted By: pinksummer
Date Posted: May 26 2006 at 2:49am
yeah... my mom and i have that too. I didnt use to have it. My mom says it might be a mix of deodorant use and really bad irritation from shaving from when i was younger. But I don't irritate myself and it hasn't gone away yet.

HELP!

Posted By: caramel21
Date Posted: June 18 2006 at 1:16am
Visit the website in my signature below. They have very potent but safe lightening products. My complexion is perfect after using them.

-------------
http://stores.ebay.com/opaltech77_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:14pm
yea

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: August 29 2006 at 5:21pm
She has sensitive underarm skin. Shaving causing irritation and the skin fights back by producing more pigment. This is more common than you think, specially for tan or darker skinned people. She should wax instead of shaving and problably use a good moisturizer. Maybe the stuff caramel21 mentioned above. My friend had the same problem. Once she stopped shaving and started waxing, the problem was gone in a couple of weeks.

Print Page | Close Window