Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=43405
Printed Date: June 28 2024 at 11:29pm

Topic: Audrey Tautou - short again
Posted By: filipm
Subject: Audrey Tautou - short again
Date Posted: May 17 2006 at 4:01am
She has cut her her short, again!

I have to say that I don't like this style on her, if it could be even called a style. She looked so cute with the bob as Amelie Poulain, she looks very nice with longer straight hair in Da Vinci Code movie trailers, she had some interesting curly moments in between, but this mess on her had looks awfull. Am I the only one to notice that she doesn't have ears for short hair? I don't now the right word in english, but they stick out too much

Replies:
Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: May 17 2006 at 7:21am
She looks like a doll human doll in that pic.

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: May 17 2006 at 8:52am
She seems to change hairstyles all the time based on what movie she's making.

Posted By: natasha
Date Posted: May 17 2006 at 1:16pm
I never found her the least attractive. This cut doesn't change that.

Posted By: Kuroneko
Date Posted: May 18 2006 at 2:05am

Just spent way too long looking at pics of her at Getty, and I guess I could take it or leave it.  *shrugs*  It's cute in some pics, weird in others.  My biggest complaint would be that it looks kinda wiggy.

-------------
More awesome than a manatee!

Date Posted: May 18 2006 at 9:52am
Don't like it--but it's probably for a new movie.

Date Posted: May 18 2006 at 10:35am
She has a pretty face.

Posted By: Hellfrozeover
Date Posted: May 18 2006 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

Just spent way too long looking at pics of her at Getty, and I guess I could take it or leave it.  *shrugs*  It's cute in some pics, weird in others.  My biggest complaint would be that it looks kinda wiggy.

You tend to get that when thick hair is too short. Mine was like a deep pile carpet when it was shortConfused.

Posted By: Shyanne
Date Posted: May 21 2006 at 8:00am
Yeah, I love her hair on the 'Code' trailers, it looks very polished and sexy. I wonder if her accent's too obvious?

But yeah, I don't like this short cut either. 

-------------
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...

Posted By: SanFranBrent
Date Posted: May 27 2006 at 5:49am
So some of you don't believe she is good looking huh?
Could the problem be that she is French? Just joking folks, just joking. I have nothing against our French enemie...... er..... allies.
Ordinarily I prefer short hairstyles on most women, but I must admit, Audrey looked better with her medium length hair in the movie "The Da Vinci Code", than she does in this particullar short hairstyle. He short hair is too thick and puffy with this hairstyle. And yes it does look like a wig. Perhaps a short, thinned out, carefully crafted ultra-short pixie might look better on her, especially with her petite lovely features.

-------------
Brent

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: June 16 2006 at 12:45pm
     I had never seen Audrey before a recent women's mag cover which shows her with her present chunky cropped cut. Researching her photos with longer hair on other sites was kind of shocking. To me, she looks glam with length, but rather elfin and boyish with the short 'do. She's pretty, but she *needs* long hair badly! (lol) Blessings, Bob Big smile

Posted By: SanFranBrent
Date Posted: June 18 2006 at 1:14am
It depends upon what sort of short hairstyle she has. Some of the short 'dos look better than others on her.

-------------
Brent

Print Page | Close Window