Print Page | Close Window

ANYONE USE HAWAIIAN SILKY MOISTURIZER?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: African American Hair
Forum Name: African American Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of African Americans.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=43421
Printed Date: May 15 2024 at 7:41pm

Topic: ANYONE USE HAWAIIAN SILKY MOISTURIZER?
Posted By: chanelle#5
Subject: ANYONE USE HAWAIIAN SILKY MOISTURIZER?
Date Posted: May 17 2006 at 3:27pm
I saw a past post about Hawaiian Silkly being an excellent moisturizer (which I must agree with), but as I was reading the ingredients, I noticed that Mineral Oil (and Petroluem I think) are in the product. Isn't that a no no? I really want to continue using the product, but not if it is going to slow down my growth. Any one use this product?     

-------------
We can change our lives by changing our attitudes.

Replies:
Posted By: carameldiva
Date Posted: May 18 2006 at 7:48am

if you are having good results and it is not slowing down your growth or clogging your pores- you should continue using it. Everything raved on the net does not work on everyone's head. Trust me i know- cause most times those things with bad ingredients give me great results. Now don't get me wrong- i do think that we should cut down our usuage of such things cause i have seen benefit of that but you do not have to give them up completely. I still use some dominican conditioners and queen helene cholesterol faithfully. However i stopped using grease and pomades and gels 3 years ago. 

-------------
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's

Posted By: chanelle#5
Date Posted: May 18 2006 at 8:31am
Thank you, that makes me feel so much better! I think I may have found my staple

-------------
We can change our lives by changing our attitudes.

Print Page | Close Window