Print Page | Close Window

Hair Growing Problems

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: General Hair Talk
Forum Description: A free wheeling discussion of hair related topics.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4386
Printed Date: May 08 2024 at 11:30am

Topic: Hair Growing Problems
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Hair Growing Problems
Date Posted: March 17 2000 at 3:34pm
I am in the process of growing my hair out from a very short cut into a chin length bob with bangs. I am now in that "awkward" state where my layers are trying to catch up with the rest. My problem is that the layers are sticking up in the back. I use Infusium 23 and blowdry my hair under with a round brush. The layers still stick up. Sometimes they will lay down and I have a "Good" hair day. This is the first and last time I will get my hair cut that short. So, I would like to get advice as to how I can keep my layers under control until they catch up with the rest of my hair. I look at other girls and they don't seem to have that problem with layers. Is it something I'm doing or is it just the way my hair will be until it's fully grown out? I read that during the blowdrying process, you should get your hair nearly dry before you start using the brush to style it. How do you tell if it is ready to be style? That might be one of the reasons why I am having trouble. I can't tell when my hair is at the right dryness to start using the brush to style my hair. I never used a blowdryer before I got my hair cut so short. The stylist used a blowdryer on my hair and she makes it look so good. Please help.

Thanks

Replies: