Forum Name: Curly Hair
Forum Description: Curly Heads Unite & Talk About Curls
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44291
Printed Date: May 16 2024 at 9:47pm

Topic: Annoying Curl
Posted By: ms.supernatural
Subject: Annoying Curl
Date Posted: June 18 2006 at 2:57am
My hairs naturally curly, but a little back from my temple (above my ears) I get this curl, really close to my scalp. I can spend 20 minutes trying to straighten it out, but 10 minutes later its got a nice big kink in it (that looks really tacky).
I can'tkeep straightening my hair, as I do hair modelling and I've got to take extra care of it.
Please help! Ouch

Replies:
Posted By: babycheeks24
Date Posted: June 19 2006 at 12:35pm

there isnt much that i know of you can do to get rid of one kink in the hair i to have curly hair, but just let it be maybe that is a sign to stop straigtning it, if you must straighten it i suggest to go get it professional straightened they can get the kink out doing it yourself its just to hard with curly hair. Just make sure your using lots of moisturizers and leave in conditioners for you hair since you use heating products and its curly, your really drying it out. Anyways wish you luck!

-------------
Babycheeks

Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: June 21 2006 at 11:09am
depending on how huge the kink is, why not cut it down some.

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Date Posted: June 21 2006 at 11:12pm
I can't cut it, because I'm not allowed to alter my hair in any way.

Posted By: babycheeks24
Date Posted: June 22 2006 at 12:52am
if you cant alter it then let it be curly i think you need to be natural if you hair model they should accept your hair the way it is.

-------------
Babycheeks

Posted By: AndiCandi
Date Posted: July 04 2006 at 12:28pm
True.  You shouldn't have to worry about that one little kink if the rest your hair is kinky too!

-------------

Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:35pm
Very kinky.  XD Nah, but the funny thing is even when my hair's curly you can see the kink! lmfao

Print Page | Close Window