Forum Name: TV Talk
Forum Description: Talk About Your Favorite Shows
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44370
Printed Date: May 13 2024 at 11:27am

Topic: The 4400 - Death Of Lily
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Subject: The 4400 - Death Of Lily
Date Posted: June 20 2006 at 11:23am
I have to confess that I created this forum because I am such a TV nut.

It didn't used to be that way but with the creation of the Tivo I can fast forward through a lot of shows for my work - writing about TV hair - but still see a lot of the shows.  Unfortunately I tend to get addicted - which is what happened last season with Grey's Anatomy.

Last year I really loved The 4400.  One of my favorite characters was Lily who played a great part.  I thought the actress was fantastic and she had the best haircut - in my opinion - on the show. 

Besides Lily I loved the plots and the show seems well written.

I have been disappointed since the new season started.  One of the first episodes they killed off Lily - my favorite character.  Also, the plots seems more confusing and convoluted. 

Of course this is just my opinion but I would love to hear what you all have to say.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Replies:
Posted By: dutchmasterz04
Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 11:57am
I didnt watch it from the first episode. So i was lost. But it looked like a cool show.

-------------

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 1:17pm

Hey Dutch,

It is very cool.  Very science fictionish with characters have all kinds of powers.  Sort of like a cross between X Files and Dr. Who and even some elements of Lost because you never quite know what is going on.

Check it out.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: dutchmasterz04
Date Posted: July 19 2006 at 11:17am
Yeah i seen a few powers of the people it seemed pretty cool. If they gave every episode starting from the first one i prolly would watch it.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window