Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44384
Printed Date: June 25 2024 at 8:04pm

Topic: Jessica Alba
Posted By: babycheeks24
Subject: Jessica Alba
Date Posted: June 20 2006 at 9:23pm

she has cut her hair off but it looks cute have to admit i even like the color.

http://www.askmen.com/women/galleries/actress/jessica-alba/picture-5.html - http://www.askmen.com/women/galleries/actress/jessica-alba/picture-5.html

-------------
Babycheeks

Replies:
Posted By: SanFranBrent
Date Posted: June 20 2006 at 10:09pm
Wow, does she ever look good in that short hairstyle. She really is a beautiful lady. Wink

-------------
Brent

Posted By: Hotwheels
Date Posted: June 20 2006 at 10:31pm
Sorry but she didn't cut hair short and that pic is from awhile ago because she now has her dark hair back and it is longer too

Hotwheels

Posted By: texdillo
Date Posted: June 21 2006 at 7:29am
Isn't that from when she was in LA Confidential? ;)

Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: June 21 2006 at 10:12am

probably fam

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:14am
I wouldn't vote for her in that hairstyle, but thanks for the link. There's a lot of other beauties.

Posted By: amymusic
Date Posted: June 25 2006 at 6:06pm
expect her to be going back to blonde soon, she is shooting Fantastic Four 2 in August.

-------------

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: June 25 2006 at 8:45pm
Hope it's better than FF1.

Posted By: Hotwheels
Date Posted: June 25 2006 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Hope it's better than FF1.

fatmoogas are you saying the movie was bad or her hair color was bad?

I really loved every thing in the Fantastic Four movie especially Jessica Alba playing Sue Storm a.k.a The Invisible Girl and of course the other characters in the movie like Ioan Gruffudd as Reed Richards a.k.a Mr Fantastic, Chris Evans as Johnny Storm a.k.a The Human Torch and my second favorite Michael Chiklis as Ben Grimm a.k.a The Thing and the bad guy Doctor Doom

Sorry about going overboard with my message above but I think Jessica's hair color being blonde looked good on her except that her eye brows were to light on her dark completion

Hotwheels

Posted By: CarolNY
Date Posted: July 01 2006 at 9:16pm
Jessica is sooooo cute in that short blonde 'do! It really works for her!

Posted By: Domo20
Date Posted: July 05 2006 at 2:23pm
i don't like her hair like that

Posted By: Bevv
Date Posted: July 05 2006 at 2:38pm
Jessica Alba is a true natural beauty. She does look good in that photo but i still prefer her with longer hair. Maybe if it was styled differently i may reconsider.

Bevv

-------------

Date Posted: July 05 2006 at 8:00pm
That style is actually a classic style from previous eras. On a woman as young and beautiful as her though, with such a pretty face, the style looks fresh and modern. A reallly feminine and lovely look on her.

-------------
Brent

Posted By: divinediva
Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 3:34pm
whenever that was from I don't like it....too blonde and she looks too skinny.

-------------
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/

Date Posted: July 08 2006 at 5:24pm
She doesn't look too skinny to me! She doesn't look anoreixic or anything like that. She looks healthy, slender, petite and very feminine. She's a very beautiful lady!

-------------
Brent

Posted By: anne6000
Date Posted: July 08 2006 at 5:53pm
It's very nice and a style that my grandmother always wanted me to wear -- short and sensible!  It is a good, basic look.

Posted By: LolaRay
Date Posted: July 11 2006 at 7:18am
Jessica Alba is gorgeous in whatever length she wears.  I actually like this one a lot because it stands out more that the typical styles in Hollywood.

Posted By: beachgerl
Date Posted: July 13 2006 at 1:56am
She's beautiful and can get away with almost anything. I like her with lighter hair color than dark hair. I don't know why. For some reason lighter hair makes her look younger and feminine. Darker hair makes her look older and a little harsh. But like I said earlier she can get away with almost anything. I like her with medium length hair, not quite short or long.

Date Posted: July 13 2006 at 10:41pm
Beachgerl,
If I remember correctly, aren't you a natural brunette who was wearing your hair that light blonde color for awhile? I believe you had a photo of yourself on this website a while back. I remember you are a fine looking lady!

-------------
Brent

Print Page | Close Window