Print Page | Close Window

wefts

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44411
Printed Date: May 25 2024 at 6:05am

Topic: wefts
Posted By: 1hairlover
Subject: wefts
Date Posted: June 21 2006 at 5:02pm

Is there anybody out there that weft bulk hair .

-------------
lovelove

Replies:
Posted By: 222chik222
Date Posted: June 21 2006 at 6:17pm
I think Kalika sent hers somewhere, cant remember off hand where though.

Posted By: amm
Date Posted: June 21 2006 at 7:38pm
Extensions Plus in Reseda, CA will do machine wefting of human hair for $11 per oz. Hand-tied is more expensive and will take longer. Cheyne told me they do not do synthetic so this is for human hair only.

I recommend calling and speaking with Cheyne but overall it's as easy as packaging up the hair and shipping it to them with all your information enclosed and they'll ship it back to you when it's done. It's typical to lose about 2" in length during the wefting and you'll also lose a little bit in weight as well.

-------------
http://shrinkies.net - Extension Supplies & Virgin Brazilian Hair

Date Posted: June 21 2006 at 7:57pm
Thanks girls, I will have to check with Kalika and extension plus is great put they are always to busy, but I thank you girls for the info , if you think of anyone else let me know.

-------------
lovelove

Posted By: Divavocals
Date Posted: June 22 2006 at 12:51am
You can also call Steve at Giovanni & Sons.. But personally I would use Extensions Plus..

-------------
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Date Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:21am
Pauline at the culver city store only weft their hair , who is Steve is that the other store. Extensions Plus is always so busy, i was just trying to find someone else instead of just them.

-------------
lovelove

Posted By: Divavocals
Date Posted: June 23 2006 at 10:15pm
STeve is at the Van Nuys location.. Ask for him.. DO NOT talk to that surly kid who usually answers the phones/mans the counter...

-------------
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Date Posted: June 24 2006 at 12:42am
Thanks alot again you guys

-------------
lovelove

Print Page | Close Window