Print Page | Close Window

wagmun hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44640
Printed Date: May 18 2024 at 6:07pm

Topic: wagmun hair
Posted By: 1hairlover
Subject: wagmun hair
Date Posted: June 28 2006 at 12:04am
Well girls on Thursday I will get mini micro braids, please everyone pray for my backside , I will sit for 14 to 16 hours straight maybe with a few 15minutes breaks to get some air and go to the ladies room. I can't wait I am installing #4, #8 and #14 I have worn this color blend for Giovanni, but I wanted to try Wagmun hair so I will post before and after pictures when I learn how to do that. Please everybody think about me. (My God what we do for the love of extensions)

-------------
lovelove

Replies:
Posted By: malibu
Date Posted: June 28 2006 at 12:16am
wow!! 14 to 16 hours?
how long will it last? have you ever had them?
it sounds like it will look awsome!

-------------

Date Posted: June 28 2006 at 12:25am
Malibu I have had them many times, some people wear theirs for about 4 to 6 months but I don't like to wear them that long, they are so thin they start to pull if you have to much new growth so I keep mine for about 2 months to maybe 3months but that is a little to long for me. And yes girl they look awesome , everywhere I go people stop me and ask me questions about my hair, I think I give the girl who does my extensions number out more then I do my own. But I don't do mini micro braids or any type of braids, to much work.

-------------
lovelove

Posted By: PRNCEZZRAL
Date Posted: June 28 2006 at 8:08am
do you have any pics of past installs. I want to see what these look like :)

-------------
http://public.fotki.com/prncezzral/

Posted By: nursie
Date Posted: June 28 2006 at 9:38pm
good heavens 14-16 hours !!! i cant want to see the finished result!.....do you get to watch movies while you sit there?

Date Posted: June 28 2006 at 11:23pm
I don't have any pictures I can get to right away they are in storage, and I have every fashion magazine you could name in my tote bag , Starbuck in the morning and I am going to ask if I can get about a 15 minute break for yoga.

-------------
lovelove

Date Posted: June 30 2006 at 3:54am
Okay girls it is over I sat from 8:30a.m to 1:00 a.m with a hour in a half break ,am I tired Yes , Does my back side hurt Yes and is my hair pretty Yes, Yes, Yes. I  am a little scared about the hair, I hoping when I shampoo and condition it, it will look good like giovanni hair or extension plus hair, what I am use to. Sitting that long and to not like the hair that is just straight out bad. I have in wagmun #8,4,14 the colors are beautiful , but the hair I don't know until I wash it.I will post pictures and result after I shampoo the hair. Wish me luck!!!!!!!

-------------
lovelove

Print Page | Close Window