Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44855
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 3:28am

Topic: Sea breeze Sal/acid 2% & oily skin
Posted By: stephanieb
Subject: Sea breeze Sal/acid 2% & oily skin
Date Posted: July 03 2006 at 2:15pm

Im wondering does anyone here use Sea Breeze active it has 2% sal/acid and it is for unclogging pores, its the only thing I found that has 2% in it. I am using the off brand of cetaphil cleanser/moisturizer and the st.ives exfoliate for acnes and clogged pores, anyways my problem is that my skin is oily normally, and it is really oily after using the products on my face but my pores aren ot clogged and my face is vey clean which i like but Im concerned about it being so oily. Also I use twice a week my oil of olay microdermabrasion and after using it my face feels very smooth and very clean and not at all oily. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanxs so much

Replies:
Posted By: Precious Girl
Date Posted: July 22 2006 at 12:05am
My skin is very, very oily and I even went to a dermatologist. She gave me a product called Duac or Benzaclin. It helps for a little while but My makeup won't go on right over it and it makes my skin flake a little.

Posted By: Cherryblsmgrl
Date Posted: July 23 2006 at 8:18am
If you are looking for a drug store astringent with 2% salycylic acid in it, try Neutrogena's Oil Controlling Astringent. My skin tends get oily in the summer and this stuff really soaks up the excess and prevents breakouts. I believe that Clean and Clear makes a comparable product. 

-------------
Follow Your Bliss

Posted By: julesyjul88
Date Posted: September 21 2006 at 12:00am
 I would never use SEA breeze,it strips your face of it's natural oils and makes it oilier. I would go with the Neurogena like Cherryblsmgrl said. Try using clean and clear oil absorbing sheets. I go through like, 10 of them a day.

Posted By: babycheeks24
Date Posted: September 21 2006 at 12:02am
oxy pads are decent too i like those the dirt it pulls off is amazing.

-------------
Babycheeks

Print Page | Close Window