Print Page | Close Window

HELP ME PLEASE (PICS)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=45003
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 6:28am

Topic: HELP ME PLEASE (PICS)
Posted By: spikey485
Subject: HELP ME PLEASE (PICS)
Date Posted: July 06 2006 at 7:57pm
kk well i have spikey hair as shown here, that s a pic of me at my grad.
 only like a week ago and i wanna know whow ya think it looks, alot of people really like it but i want something new and i wanna know if this hairstyle will go good with my face!

also if  ya wanna see more pics like this look at google and type luca toni in images!

oh and could ya tell me how to get my hair like that 2?

thanks!

Dont just view comment too please!

and if u think it will look horriblew please say it, just be honest!

Replies:
Posted By: SanFranBrent
Date Posted: July 06 2006 at 11:08pm
Is Luca Toni going to get the winning goal in the World Cup final on Sunday for Italy in the game against the French? Is Italy going to win the World Cup this year?

-------------
Brent

Posted By: anne6000
Date Posted: July 06 2006 at 11:09pm
Hi, I'm not sure why you posted this in the long hair forum since your hair isn't long.  You posted the exact same thing in the general hair forum, and I replied there.

Posted By: SanFranBrent
Date Posted: July 06 2006 at 11:12pm
If Luca Toni gets the winning goal on Sunday, you might want to get his hairstyle.
The Italian ladies would like it!

Do you live in Italy dude? If so, what city do you live in there? Or are you an Italian-American? Or Italian-Canadian?

-------------
Brent

Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 6:38am
wow that wasnt a great help... im italian canadian

Posted By: Alayney
Date Posted: July 07 2006 at 10:21pm
I'm not a huge fan of spiked hair. I think your hair would look great done like Toni's. I imagine you'd just have to grow it a bit longer --  long enough so that it won't spike -- and use some gel in it. I think it would look SUPER.

Posted By: SpecialKitty
Date Posted: July 08 2006 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Alayney Alayney wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of spiked hair. I think your hair would look great done like Toni's. I imagine you'd just have to grow it a bit longer --  long enough so that it won't spike -- and use some gel in it. I think it would look SUPER.

Same here. You'd look great with Toni's hair.

-------------

Posted By: Skydancer
Date Posted: July 08 2006 at 6:30pm
"Hi, I'm not sure why you posted this in the long hair forum since your hair isn't long.  You posted the exact same thing in the general hair forum, and I replied there. "

Maybe cause he wants to grow his hair?

Also replied on the general hair board - but will re-iterate that I think it will look great!

-------------
"Sometime's you have to roll the hard six"

"I hope evil takes mastercard"

Posted By: Alayney
Date Posted: July 08 2006 at 8:50pm
You're the second person to comment about him posting here. What difference does it make? Maybe he goofed. Maybe he posted it here because of the fact that the new hairstyle is LONGer than the current one ...

Date Posted: July 08 2006 at 8:51pm
who the h3ll cares where i posted? does it matter? just answer my da mn question

Date Posted: July 08 2006 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by spikey485 spikey485 wrote:

who the h3ll cares where i posted? does it matter?

You've posted the very same question at least three different times.  If we all did that, the forums would be so overloaded that no one's questions would be answered because we'd be all so busy reading each and every multiple post that people wrote.

Quote just answer my da mn question

I did, though now I wish I hadn't.  Maybe you were so busy writing more duplicate posts that you forgot to check your original posts for replies.

Just a friendly suggestion, but if you were a little nicer, you might receive more replies.  No one has to answer your posts (Brent was just trying to make friendly conversation with you, and you were rather abrupt with him), and by demanding it, you'll probably turn more people off than encourage them to help you.

Posted By: Skydancer
Date Posted: July 09 2006 at 4:57am
Originally posted by Alayney Alayney wrote:

You're the second person to comment about him posting here. What difference does it make? Maybe he goofed. Maybe he posted it here because of the fact that the new hairstyle is LONGer than the current one ...

If that was to me I didn't - I was quoting the first person who did.  I am used to using another forum where the quote function doesn't work so you have to use speech marks, please re-read my message because I said pretty much what you said. (That it's because he wants longer hair).

-------------
"Sometime's you have to roll the hard six"

"I hope evil takes mastercard"

Date Posted: July 09 2006 at 8:10am
i did read all the other replies and they said oh it would look good and i just need more so im reposting it! WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL!

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 09 2006 at 3:47pm
Spikey,

Please refer to the Forum Rules & Guidelines, especially the first golden rule listed:  http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31710&FID=39&PR=3 - http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31710&FID=39&PR=3

It is generally not advised to post the same inquiry within multiple forums.  If such is observed, please "Report" to Admins for action.

Also, courtesy is always advised; your impolite demand for an answer to your question will not be well received.

Date Posted: July 10 2006 at 4:05pm
omg get a life...whoc ares where i p[ost its a hair fourm!

Date Posted: July 10 2006 at 4:17pm

You didn't read very carefully.  I came across yet another of your duplicate posts, so now you've posted the same message at least four times.

Also, please notice the forum name:  long hair support

Date Posted: July 10 2006 at 4:20pm
yes but it should support people growing their hair long or longer because its a difficult situation

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 15 2006 at 11:36am

Just because it's "only" a hair forum, it's less deserving of respectful posting?

The value in directing your inquiry to the most appropriate forum is that you are most likely to get the answers you seek.  I don't think that the long hair forum isn't appropriate for your inquiry, but people do keep up with multiple forums, and the same inquiry posted multiple forums is noticed...

That said, if you want to wear your hair longer, such as the soccer player in the photo, by all means go for it.   In the picture, his hair looks sorta slicked back, but I'm not sure if it's due to sweat, rain, or gel.

Date Posted: July 15 2006 at 12:13pm
i meant who cares where i post its a hair fourm as in i need some advice about gmy hair and this whole this is mainly a hair fourm so does it matter where i exactly post it

Posted By: SugarCube
Date Posted: July 27 2006 at 10:31am

who the h3ll cares where i posted? does it matter? just answer my da mn question

In all fairness I would think that if you are asking people 4 advice to ask nicely because as the saying goes "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and demanding advice rudely isn't going to make you any friends here.

-------------
JESUS is The Way the Truth and The Life!

Print Page | Close Window