Print Page | Close Window

Japanese Straightening/TR in Milwaukee or Chicago

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Curly Hair Talk
Forum Name: Straight Talk
Forum Description: Get the straight talk on hair straightening products & techniques
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=45133
Printed Date: April 17 2024 at 9:54pm

Topic: Japanese Straightening/TR in Milwaukee or Chicago
Posted By: Roxay
Subject: Japanese Straightening/TR in Milwaukee or Chicago
Date Posted: July 11 2006 at 7:40am
I had my hair permanently straightened in March of 2005 and December of 2005 at a salon in CA.

However, I've relocated to the Milwaukee, WI area and I am looking for someone to straighten my roots/regrowth (probably around December of 2006).

I know this can be a risky process, so I want to make sure I go to someone who has a lot of experience and knows what they're doing.  The stylist I went to in CA actually straightened the same hair twice (ie when I went to have it redone in December of 2005 she did my whole head of hair and said since it had been well over six months it would be okay).

My hair is not damaged at all actually (according to a stylist I went to for a color and trim about two weeks ago) but I would like to keep it that way - thus I am looking for someone who will only do the wavy/curly regrowth and not go all the way to my ends (since they've already been straightened).

Someone near Milwaukee (or any surrounding cities) would be best.  I'm also willing to travel to Chicago or Madison.  Anyone have any advice?

I'm caucasian with very wavy (bordering on curly) hair if that matters.

Print Page | Close Window